TB @ Buffalo Game thread - 1st Half

Simon

Just now, WideNine said:

Those aren't designed runs folks, but I don't mind when Josh open green in front of him and uses his god-given talent to make yards and score.

No.....but they basically should be.  If Allen seen man coverage and the defenders backs are to him, he should have the run option built in every time.

Just now, Returntoglory said:

Those 3rd and 4th and short calls in the Shotgun are mind boggling!

It’s really strange idk if it’s an attempt at a tendency breaker or something?  We’ve got rbs helping block out of shotgun a lot and maybe they think they’ll catch them off guard running the football there?  Idk but it never works and it’s one of those calls where you look real stupid when it doesn’t work 😂

1 minute ago, Fleezoid said:

Probably not a good question for this thread because 2 seconds after I hit submit, there's 50 replies. I'll ask anyway.

Anyone know/seen the stat of wins/losses when Josh scores a running TD?

They very very rarely lose when he has a rushing TD, although they did last week. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, CLTbills said:

Makes you wonder if Josh has just decided, "F it. Don't care if I get in trouble."

Not sure what is going on in his head - but I was happy he was makind some good hot read decisions early and often.
He can do that when he is dialed in.

But Dorsey's play calling - especially in the red zone is horrific.

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

at least two plays tonight where he didn't need to get out of the pocket. He's uncharacteristically jumpy back there. 

Yeah, and? We are moving the ball at will when Dorsey doesn't get in the way.

You guys have to learn that Allen playing like that is the best thing for him. Let him leave the pocket a little early sometimes. Who cares?

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.