Diggs tweet

Riverboat Ritchie

Maybe he means it time to turn the page on Dorsey as OC? Or perhaps it's time to turn the page on him as a Buffalo Bill? Sorry, I thought that we had an obligation to be all negative here today. If anyone needs some comic relief, go read this and you'll want to turn the page on some TBDers.

• Haha (+1) 3

I have no idea what Diggs meant, but I'm guessing he's saying that the Bills laid an egg and have been crap the last 3 weeks, but dwelling on the past will be of no benefit to anyone.  Focus on the next game.  I'm in.  I'll be tuning in Thursday night and looking for a much improved Bills team.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4

Geezus...are people really trying to make this mean something different than what it clearly means?  

Tweet 1:  Turn the page.

Tweet 2:  Back to work.

100% he is saying...without doubt...to turn the page on the loss and get back to work.  It's a long season, we are still 1 game out of the division lead and there is time to get back on track.  

Anyone else trying to make this into something else is wasting their time.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

@ALLinALLEN Why the eyeroll? 

Did Diggs drop the pass or not? Would we not have been set up 1st down with a few seconds left at the NE 30? Yes or no? 

I'm eyerolling you if you're dinging a guy for a drop (on a diving catch btw) that wouldve gave us 1 last 30 yard prayer to the endzone. As if our defense didn't just let Mac Jones walk down the field to win the game. You make it seem like he dropped a wide open pass.

Also such a meaningless "set up a 1st down" point I just have to ignore.

44 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

I'm eyerolling you if you're dinging a guy for a drop (on a diving catch btw) that wouldve gave us 1 last 30 yard prayer to the endzone. As if our defense didn't just let Mac Jones walk down the field to win the game. You make it seem like he dropped a wide open pass.

Also such a meaningless "set up a 1st down" point I just have to ignore.

I'm not ripping the man. I just stated a fact. It's not normal for him to drop a pass and that was right into his chest. He was wide open on that slant. One of the better pass from Allen in that game. 

We had ZERO chance from our own 25. We would have had a 1/10 chance from the 30 with Allen in the shotgun. WAY more than what we had with 6 seconds to play. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I'm not ripping the man. I just stated a fact. It's not normal for him to drop a pass and that was right into his chest. He was wide open on that slant. One of the better pass from Allen in that game. 

We had ZERO chance from our own 25. We would have had a 1/10 chance from the 30 with Allen in the shotgun. WAY more than what we had with 6 seconds to play. 

That was not right in his chance or a drop by any means. Maybe 1-2 other wrs catch that, and I would say I wouldn’t expect any of them to make it, even diggs

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

Well it’s official. It’s Justin Shorter time in Orchard Park!! 

He’s super tall right?  Just have him stand in the EZ with his hands up. That seems to be what teams are doing against the Bills lately. Taron looks about 5’ 6” against TEs the past two weeks. 

11 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

If Diggs caught that last throw we would’ve had one more shot towards the end zone and probably could’ve scored

That will go down as one of the greatest throws I've seen that wasn't completed. Along with the Davis 4th and 21 drop vs Jets last year week 9. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.