The Official Fire Ken Dorsey Thread

VaMilBill

Just now, VaMilBill said:

I think if you look under a microscope the d is performing good enough to win games. 

but as a HC, McD is placing far too much trust in this battered defensive unit to get stops when it has proven time and again this season that it cannot get off the field. He needs to start being more aggressive on offensive and let that unit close games instead of trusting the defense. 

in short, as a DC, McD is doing fine. As HC, I think he has done a pretty lousy job this year

this is a good point. He’s banking too much on a depleted defense to close out games. They just don’t have the horses 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I think if you look under a microscope the d is performing good enough to win games. 

but as a HC, McD is placing far too much trust in this battered defensive unit to get stops when it has proven time and again this season that it cannot get off the field. He needs to start being more aggressive on offensive and let that unit close games instead of trusting the defense. 

in short, as a DC, McD is doing fine. As HC, I think he has done a pretty lousy job this year

As I said, I am one of the few. The way I see it is McD took on the DC role in addition to the HC role. That's a lot imo. I think It takes a little time to learn how to balance all that. I don't thinks he's the one holding the O back from being aggressive. I put that on Dorsey. If anything,  I think McD is calling a defensive game the way he is to offset Dorsey’s shortcomings. Trying to give Dorsey time to get the O on track. It just hasn't been progressing the way it should. Last night way probably one of the better games, but I don't think it was Dorsey. The O started puttering again and McD did what he could with the tools he had to hold on for the win. If not for dumb penalties, they would have stopped them, what, twice on that last drive?

IMO, it's the OC, not McD. 

It really is a shame that we're witnessing the regression of our team and our window with Josh Allen.

In comparison you see the continued upward trajectory of the Chiefs. 

I can only attribute this to the level of coaching we have compared to the Chiefs, more to the point, Mahomes.

When you have arguably a generational talent like Josh, you need an OC that can nurture, shape and put Josh in the position to thrive and one that can best utilize his skill set. 

What were witnessing is an OC that is " still learning the game" and its at Josh's expense.

Dorsey will be gone after this season. Bet on it. 

We need to bring in a gifted, forward thinking " Young " OC that has vision and one that also can be one with Josh and expolit is special and unique skill set. 

My God, look how dynamic the Dolphins Offense is!

Our O-coordinator is our weak link and it's KILLING our team!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 6
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

This is the kind of original thinking this place needs!

Sorry. 

I'll run my posts through you next time smart ass

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

There are about 20 fire Ken Dorsey threads this could have been placed in lol

If you read my post, I go just a bit more deeper than just fire Dorsey.

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Sorry. 

I'll run my posts through you next time smart ass

If you read my post, I go just a bit more deeper than just fire Dorsey.

I read it.

You are saying the bills are wasting Josh Allen because of Ken Dorsey.

Correct?

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

It really is a shame that we're witnessing the regression of our team and our window with Josh Allen.

I can only attribute this to the level of coaching we have compared to the Chiefs, more to the point, Mahomes.

When you have arguably a generational talent like Josh, you need an OC that can nurture, shape and put Josh in the position to thrive and one that can best utilize his skill set. 

What were witnessing is an OC that is " still learning the game" and its at Josh's expense.

We need to bring in a gifted, forward thinking " Young " OC that has vision and one that also can be one with Josh and expolit is special and unique skill set. 

How original

thank you for your contribution

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

How original

thank you for your contribution

You're welcome

33 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

This is the kind of original thinking this place needs!

Much like your responses

22 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

oh boy!!!  Another "the sky is falling" post.

Nah. We're doing great!

23 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

wow, unique and original thread. Nothing insightful here. 

must be no game this weekend or a full moon. 

apple is poised to change cell phones as we know them… bet on it!

Keep your eye on the ball. 

• Dislike 1

45 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Want a qualude? 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rigotz said:

This is what you’re doing on Saturday night?

And you're busting my balls on a Saturday night. Gee. 

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Want a qualude? 

Do you deliver??

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Same 🍻 

I'm sure then you feel my pain.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Ya Digg? said:

Did you? What did you offer that was “deeper?”

Read. 

Can "ya Digg?"

1 hour ago, Returntoglory said:

What a bunch of followers and keyboard warriors 🤣

5 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Read. 

Can "ya Digg?"

What a bunch of followers and keyboard warriors 🤣

I’ve read it-you said fire Dorsey and bring in a new OC-am I missing something? 
Can you at least make a suggestion of who they should bring in? 

Edited by Ya Digg?

It's our entire coaching staff..McDermott elevated Dorsey into the position he is in as McDermott can have a rookie oc he can groom to run his boring,conservative style of football

• Agree 1

You’re weak and we’re all laughing at you

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You’re weak and we’re all laughing at you

I'll show you weakntough guy 😉

25 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

It's our entire coaching staff..McDermott elevated Dorsey into the position he is in as McDermott can have a rookie oc he can groom to run his boring,conservative style of football

Agreed!

You mirror your coach!

• Thank you (+1) 1

While I agree that we need some adjustments… I do agree with all the reactions ridiculing you. You seem to be acting the fool. 

30 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I’ve read it-you said fire Dorsey and bring in a new OC-am I missing something? 
Can you at least make a suggestion of who they should bring in? 

Sure.

I've been following Garrett Riley, Clemson Tigers. 

https://clemsontigers.com/coaches/garrett-riley/

1 minute ago, Prospector said:

While I agree that we need some adjustments… I do agree with all the reactions ridiculing you. You seem to be acting the fool. 

How so?

Please enlighten me?

4 minutes ago, BillsUberAlles said:

How exactly is Josh Allen regressing when he is posting career best completion percentage numbers, leads the NFL in TDs and became the first QB in NFL history to have 17 passing TDs and 5 rushing TDs in the first 8 games of a season?

I said regression of our team.