McDermott Hot Seat?

Mark92

Also posting here....

I am calling out all of you who defend this excuseaking head coach. Everyone who rolls their eyes, or disagrees, or constantly gives excuses. I will tag you if I must. I want to hear your excuse on why we lost this game.

Don't be a shy little baby, own your reactions every time I called for him to be canned, every time I have said he isn't the answer. And you put a disagree, a puke, a thumbs down, any of it.

Do it. DO IT!  tell me why I was wrong? Own your mistake.

Edited by boyst
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

He is a good coach. Not great. I don't doubt he would find another job. A nice man.

However, this is an offensive league. You don't win unless you put up points consistently. Bring in an offensive coach. Whether it's Bieniemy or someone from college.

The OC needs to go too. He isn't Daboll and he never will be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

47 minutes ago, boyst said:

Also posting here....

I am calling out all of you who defend this excuseaking head coach. Everyone who rolls their eyes, or disagrees, or constantly gives excuses. I will tag you if I must. I want to hear your excuse on why we lost this game.

Don't be a shy little baby, own your reactions every time I called for him to be canned, every time I have said he isn't the answer. And you put a disagree, a puke, a thumbs down, any of it.

If you believe the coaches are the problem that's your opinion and I'm cool with that but I feel like at some point the players have to play like they're elite also right? 2nd game in a row Josh Allen plays like *****. Diggs keeps saying he wants the damn ball and then drops the 1 that could have tied it up. McDermott is calling the defensive scheme but the players also have to make the play, NCB Taron Johnson had his worst game that I've ever seen him play today but the defense as a whole were terrible. Did our coaching staff drop passes and miss easy field goals? I'm not a fan at all of Dorsey but he finally tried some screen plays today and the OL was completely trash. And I don't know what happened to Dawson Knox but he's an absolute liability out there.

McDermott is a good coach, got us to contender status, but we need an offensive head coach to pair with Josh and get us over the hump.

Davis and especially Knox getting so many snaps is killing this offense.  Neither can separate and they drop too many balls.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He is now.  It's either him at end of year or dorsey now. 

Just now, NBDawg15 said:

McDermott is a good coach, got us to contender status, but we need an offensive head coach to pair with Josh and get us over the hump.

Davis and especially Knox getting so many snaps is killing this offense.  Neither can separate and they drop too many balls.

But this is where Sean needs to step in or he deserves to go

3 hours ago, boyst said:

Also posting here....

Damn dude grow up. I'm the biggest critic of McD and the coaching staff. 

No need to go where you are going. People are entitled to their opinions even if we disagree. 

There is a lot to like about McD too. He has likely run it's course. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Damn dude grow up. I'm the biggest critic of McD and the coaching staff. 

No need to go where you are going. People are entitled to their opinions even if we disagree. 

There is a lot to like about McD too. He has likely run it's course. 

Oh, I'm fine. Just tired of people lamenting that I am so wrong, and have no basis because of various excuses.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, boyst said:

Oh, I'm fine. Just tired of people lamenting that I am so wrong, and have no basis because of various excuses.

They did the same thing to me for months. No need to go postal about it. We are all fans with the same common goal. 

Also, there's a chance we still may be wrong too. Hoping we are. 

Just now, newcam2012 said:

They did the same thing to me for months. No need to go postal about it. We are all fans with the same common goal. 

Also, there's a chance we still may be wrong too. Hoping we are. 

I'm not going postal just asking people to be accountable 

13 minutes ago, boyst said:

I'm not going postal just asking people to be accountable 

Hell, McD got a free pass for the 13 second debacle. His team pooped the bed vs Cincinnati last year. 

Terry's response was to give him and Beane and extension. There is no accountability. The media are paper tigers. The only tough media guy Sully got dispersed. The fans are helpless here. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

Dorsey should have been let go 3 games ago.  McDermott needs to go.  It's unexcusable that he let this 💩 show go on this long.  Add in :13 seconds, the way this team came out flat for a HOME playoff game and not to mention the way he likes to just use timeouts like he has 20 of them.  Sean McDermott doesn't deserve to be the Head Coach of the Buffalo Bills in 2024.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

Dorsey should have been let go 3 games ago.  McDermott needs to go.  It's unexcusable that he let this 💩 show go on this long.  Add in :13 seconds, the way this team came out flat for a HOME playoff game and not to mention the way he likes to just use timeouts like he has 20 of them.  Sean McDermott doesn't deserve to be the Head Coach of the Buffalo Bills in 2024.  

McDermott is out there competing with a duct tape defense and his defense is still keeping us in these games. 17 is playing like crap. The offense is the bigger issue. Not McDermott.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 3

So many bad decisions and mistakes just in one game. Like kicking (poorly) to Mims repeatedly, blitzing on the last play, Cook benching, 12 men... He should be gone, but I only think there is a chance if they lose out (or maybe win just one more).

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.