On to the JAGS

TFBillsfan

3 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

PFF has the Bills OL rated #1 in the league in pass blocking…

And our DL ridiculously low… so therefore the OL rating is ok. Just my thoughts that it’s subjective and not that consistent. Unless we are #1 right? 

4 hours ago, Fallser said:

Been drinking while watching the Phillies game, the real question I have to ask my self is, do I, as a middle aged drunk, warm down for the game tomorrow AM or just keep going all night long...these are hard decisions on a Saturday night...I mean I can wake up for a beer on the hour if I have to. 

Personally, I'm still going.  I'll sleep after the game.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, chongli said:

Where in Europe?

Venice, Italy.  

I think I found a spot (Margaret DuChamp) and oddly enough an old friend from Salamanca just happens to be here too so we’re going to meet up!  Billsmafia runs deep 🤣🙌🇮🇹

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Benford Inactive!! 

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-lb-von-miller-active-week-5-vs-jaguars-de-greg-rousseau-among-7-inactives

Here are the 7 players listed as INACTIVE today for the Bills:

S Damar Hamlin

CB Christian Benford

DE Greg Rousseau

G Germain Ifedi

T Alec Anderson

DE Shaq Lawson

DT Poona Ford

Edited by Donuts and Doritos
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Benford Inactive!! 

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-lb-von-miller-active-week-5-vs-jaguars-de-greg-rousseau-among-7-inactives

S Damar Hamlin

CB Christian Benford

DE Greg Rousseau

G Germain Ifedi

T Alec Anderson

DE Shaq Lawson

DT Poona Ford

Man we are banged up for this one. Really thin at DE and CB 

5 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Benford Inactive!! 

S Damar Hamlin

CB Christian Benford

DE Greg Rousseau

G Germain Ifedi

T Alec Anderson

DE Shaq Lawson

DT Poona Ford

Poona still inactive and a guy from the PS elevated over him. Not a good thing. That's why I never buy a Ford. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Legitimately excited to see Kaiir Elam out there.  If he can get himself settled into this defense, that is so big for not just this year, but the future. 

No idea what’s going on with Poona Ford.  I thought he might be active with Jax moving a 6’8 dude into LG.  Let Poona with his refrigerator, low leverage build get up under him and push him back. 

31 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Worried a bit about who plays base end with no Greg and no Shaq. Either Von who is undercooked or AJE who isn't much of an edge setter.... concern.

Seems like it could be Kingsleys time to shine. I liked what I saw in limited action last week. He'll need some time to get into the swing of playing,but it seems like he can play the run and provide a little juice for the pass rush. 

11 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Seems like it could be Kingsleys time to shine. I liked what I saw in limited action last week. He'll need some time to get into the swing of playing,but it seems like he can play the run and provide a little juice for the pass rush. 

Again his run discipline is a concern.

McDermott is so recognisable. Even from the next to back row of the upper tier you can pick him out. Just walks with an authority among his players and staff in the warm up. 

He has an aura about him.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Vickers hasn't bumped out to end in the past, to my knowledge.  But that has to be the Plan B (behind AJE/Kingsley). 

We need to get interior pressure this week, and get out to a lead.  Hopefully get Jax 1 dimensional by 2nd half

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Vickers hasn't bumped out to end in the past, to my knowledge.  But that has to be the Plan B (behind AJE/Kingsley). 

We need to get interior pressure this week, and get out to a lead.  Hopefully get Jax 1 dimensional by 2nd half

Probably won't happen, but Tim Settle has played some Edge while in Washington. 

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

McDermott is so recognisable. Even from the next to back row of the upper tier you can pick him out. Just walks with an authority among his players and staff in the warm up. 

He has an aura about him.

I believe the Jags will test us with the run game early