On to the JAGS

TFBillsfan

4 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

This was pretty funny, but I am wondering if I missed something? I know he's a 1st round pick that's been a healthy scratch, but I'm a bit lost on how the whole arrogant Will Smith speech connects to him. Did he do something I missed?

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This was pretty funny, but I am wondering if I missed something? I know he's a 1st round pick that's been a healthy scratch, but I'm a bit lost on how the whole arrogant Will Smith speech connects to him. Did he do something I missed?

It’s just a bit of levity. 

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

There were comments made by Beane (I forget when it was exactly but might have been during training camp) but the theory is that he wasn't practicing well or at least not well enough for McD.  Basically he would play well instinctively on his own but he wasn't really doing what they were trying to scheme up conceptually as a unit is how I read into it.

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

Doean’t someone have to come off the 53 to make room for practice squad call ups?

No, you can have 2 game day call ups.  If they get called up 3 times, then they have to be signed to the active roster.

Edited by The Wiz

22 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Accidentally came across this...read entire thread and don't think it's been posted:

Great Colt McCoy breakdown of why Bills O is so dangerous in the RedZone. Definitely worth the 20 min.

Thanks for posting.  I thought this was an excellent analysis especially in explaining how Dorsey is scheming to give Josh open receivers and running lanes in the red zone.  Very helpful.  

• Agree 2

Anyone know if the game is broadcast on TV, in Europe? Can’t seem to get an answer anywhere… 🤷‍♂️

If the NFL is trying to expand its fan base over here shouldn’t they, you know, show the games?? :beer: 

From the Athletic (on Von). Sorry if posted elsewhere:

"Long absences don’t slow down Miller

The previous two times Miller was green-lit to return from a long-term injury, all he did was go, go, go.

Miller also suffered a torn ACL toward the end of the 2013 season. When he returned for the 2014 season opener, he tore through the opposition. In his first seven games back, he assembled a six-game sack streak, totaling nine of them along with 16 quarterback hits.

He also missed the entire 2020 campaign with an ankle injury but opened the next season with 4 1/2 sacks and seven quarterback hits over the first four games.

After missing the first six games in 2013 because of a substance-abuse suspension, Miller amassed 20 tackles, four sacks, seven quarterback hits, two forced fumbles and one recovery for a 60-yard touchdown in his first four games back. — Tim Graham, NFL senior writer"

Full article:

Bills Activate Von Miller

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

He should have just run across the field and leveled Tua. Would have been cheaper.🤷🏼‍♂️

Herbert kinda looked like josh there. Except josh wouldn't get leveled like that.

Edited by Lafromboise
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Heitz said:

Anyone know if the game is broadcast on TV, in Europe? Can’t seem to get an answer anywhere… 🤷‍♂️

If the NFL is trying to expand its fan base over here shouldn’t they, you know, show the games?? :beer: 

Where in Europe?

Been drinking while watching the Phillies game, the real question I have to ask my self is, do I, as a middle aged drunk, warm down for the game tomorrow AM or just keep going all night long...these are hard decisions on a Saturday night...I mean I can wake up for a beer on the hour if I have to. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Fallser said:

Been drinking while watching the Phillies game, the real question I have to ask my self is, do I, as a middle aged drunk, warm down for the game tomorrow AM or just keep going all night long...these are hard decisions on a Saturday night...I mean I can wake up for a beer on the hour if I have to. 

Depends on what kind of day you’re going for;

You looking to peak for the Bills game? If so, keep it rollin.

Im hoping for a full day of festivities tomorrow, so I’m going to ramp it up in the a.m.

• Like (+1) 1

This seems like a game the bills can afford to lose while the jaguars can’t. I.e. I think we will be getting the jaguars best game. 

Alternatively, if we jump on them early, the long time away from home for them might be to the bill’s advantage. 

this game is bugging me more than the Miami game. 

27 minutes ago, Fallser said:

Shut er down, gear back up for tomorrow.

I had a similar predicament when Canada was playing Sweden for

the gold medal the next morning at like 7 am 

Only got a few hours sleep, but it was the right decision 

Edited by BillsFan130

30 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Depends on what kind of day you’re going for;

You looking to peak for the Bills game? If so, keep it rollin.

Im hoping for a full day of festivities tomorrow, so I’m going to ramp it up in the a.m.

5 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Shut er down, gear back up for tomorrow.

I had a similar predicament when Canada was playing Sweden for

the gold medal the next morning at like 7 am 

Only got a few hours sleep, but it was the right decision 

Decisions Decision...how long till kickoff?...

• Haha (+1) 2

I love how Goddell honestly talks about this like it’s an experiment. So lucky that the Bills are part of the $$$ grab ridiculous bs… player safety #1 😳🤔🤥

17 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Keep it up Rook.

Yeah but PFF says he and the Bills OL are bad ? And our DL puts no pressure on the QB 🧐

Edited by QLBillsFan

2 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

What station is game on tomorrow morning?

NFL Network. 

NFL+

Any idea when the player report will be released???

Edited by BBFL