9/24/23 Week 3 GAMEDAY Bills vs Commanders 1st Half Thread

Freddie's Dead

Just now, Billznut said:

Great first quarter. Bills trying to snuff out any confidence a young undefeated Commanders might have come in with. Big plays on both sides of the ball.  

Yes they have. They looked focused. Credit to the coaches. Can't believe I said that. Lol

Lots of football to go. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

I think Davis is maybe our most important player on offense.  Not the best but most important 

He is a very pivotal player, Diggs always gives you good play but the issue was the WR’s and Te’s outside of Diggs are the pivot point of the offense and Davis is the key to that unit along with the TE’s

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Bernard is really really good. 

he will be talked as a top Mike in the league in the future if he keeps this up. 

Lol wonder if Bieniemy is gonna give Bernard flowers in his post game. Guess he forgot to gameplan for Bernard he only had eyes for cookie he forgot the milk in our st Bernard's casket. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bills!Win! said:

I said Davis was bad last year because of his ankle. He only had 1 week last year being completely healthy and he scored our very first touchdown of the season

i think what we saw in the chiefs playoff game is the real Gabe 

I also think last season the first time Davis was asked to be a true WR2 and I think he needed an adjustment to that role.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.