Worst game of Allen’s career

eball

5 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I would have to agree.

Even on some of those sacks he took.

Look like he just panicked, instead of taking the 3-5 yard check downs

Jets baited Allen hard on some of those sacks, collapse the outside, leave a window in the middle for half a second, have a LB shoot across the front to catch Allen trying to slip through. He fell for it all night 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Considering he is 27 at the supposed height of his powers. The Jets defense mandates a conservative approach.

This sequence considering the down and distance was inexcusable. 

1st & 10 at NYJ 38

(5:00 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Allen sacked at NYJ 41 for -3 yards (Q.Jefferson).

2nd & 13 at NYJ 41

(4:08 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass deep middle intended for S.Diggs INTERCEPTED by J.Whitehead [Q.Williams] at NYJ -1. Touchback.

Just now, schoolhouserock said:

Josh sucked tonight.

He’s sucked 2 games in a row. The Cincy game 10 points, tonight 16 points. Great job.

The funny thing is if Josh Allen just made normal plays he would still be a top QB. For every jump over a guy and do something amazing, he does 2 things that are you scratching your head wondering if he has a concussion. Give him some Ritalin or something..dude is a spaz

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’m a huge Allen homer, you all know that. What I’m missing is his obvious fire and will to win that he always used to wear on his sleeve and inspire teammates with—I haven’t seen that since before the Bengals game—just a lot of emotionless/blank sitting on the bench when you should be getting in guys’ faces and pumped up for the next shot—Peyton pointed this out too in the manningcast towards the end of the game. What gives??

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Not even in the top 5

2018 Green Bay

2018 Tennesee (even though we won the game)

2018 Houston

2018 Patriots

2019 Patriots

2019 Eagles

2021 Jaguars

In fairness to him though, can you really paint him for his 2018 rookie season games where the likes of Kelvin “burner” Benjamin were running excuses of routes for him out there? Also his rushing was off the charts back then…

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

In fairness to him though, can you really paint him for his 2018 rookie season games where the likes of Kelvin “burner” Benjamin were running excuses of routes for him out there? Also his rushing was off the charts back then…

I prefer to call him Kelvin "1 KFC biscuit short of being a TE" Benjamin. 

Just pointing out that Allen has had quite a few worse games than this one. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.