Buffalo Bills bold predictions

Royale with Cheese

- Virgil restarts his "few thoughts about the game thread" but this time decides to put them in a particular order

With your feet on the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse, and there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?

• Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Kincaid has 10 TD's

Sherfield becomes our 2nd targeted WR passes Davis.  

Kincaid is our #2 in targets.  The above is just WR's.

Benford has 4 INT's.  Is that really bold?

James Cook makes at least 2nd team All Pro. 

Did you change your profile image ?

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Billy the Buffalo finally snaps and attacks Bill Belichick for all the years of secret animal abuse 

Hes Been torturing buffaloes and dolphins for years ... Sometimes even falcons and jaguars 

What about lions and tigers and bears ?  Oh my!!

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills will lose another home game due to snow... Hello Detroit

The final game of the season in Miami will be for the AFC East title ... It'll be the hottest January day ever in Miami.

Bill Belichick won't get caught cheating this year

Dawson Knox catches more passes than Dalton Kincade

AJ Epenesa leads the team in sacks

• Like (+1) 1

After losing in London, the Bills start the season a disappointing 2-3. The vultures are circling.  McD can’t get his feet under him as DC.  They turn it around against ‘ol pals Daboll and Schoen.  Beat the Giants and go on to finish 11-6.  They are the hot team no one wants to play in January…. not sure how far they will go i won’t predict that now.

2 Positives: 

1. Despite the Kincaid hype, James Cook will actually be the breakout star of the Bills offense this year. 

2. Taylor Rapp will earn a contract extension in the off-season. Guy will be a jack of all trades this year and settle in as a starting S next.

1 Negative:

1. Teams recognize that the Bills will have a small defense and use the power run game to limit the amount of possessions Allen and the offense get per game. Keep the score close and hope to force a mistake late. I don't think it's coincidence that 2 of our division does loaded up the RB room and the third has tried extremely hard to do the same.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

2 Positives: 

1. Despite the Kincaid hype, James Cook will actually be the breakout star of the Bills offense this year. 

2. Taylor Rapp will earn a contract extension in the off-season. Guy will be a jack of all trades this year and settle in as a starting S next.

1 Negative:

1. Teams recognize that the Bills will have a small defense and use the power run game to limit the amount of possessions Allen and the offense get per game. Keep the score close and hope to force a mistake late. I don't think it's coincidence that 2 of our division does loaded up the RB room and the third has tried extremely hard to do the same.

I love Kincaid, but those all seem plausible. Some folks are sleeping on Cook. That negative is going to get annoying, though. The D better be opportunistic and cause turnovers, because that's the only way to balance out the weakness.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

You forgot the outbreak of cholera 

And everyone has their Spleens removed

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

finish 7-10

miss the playoffs

McD fired

Beane resigns

I mean, I may as well hang with the down crowd.

You forgot New Stadium is crushed by 8' of snow.  

39 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

My biggest thought is that this defense takes a few weeks to get good but over last 6 games of season our defense is top in league. 

That is bold considering that if isn't up there like that, that they'll have to do it against the Eagles, Chiefs, Cowboys, and Chargers.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Terry Pegula sells majority stake in the Sabres to pay for a DOME 🤪

And the 8ft. Of snow crush that place too.  It will be snowmageddon!  Doomed I say, DOOMED!

Wait, Arent we supposed to negative all day, all the time and the sky is falling.  I’m just trying to hang with the cool kids who thinks we’ll suck this year and Houses window is closed, closed, closed.  Oh, wrong thread.

See what happens when I’m stuck inside during a Hurricane with way too much wine and Amazon Prime on my hands.

• Haha (+1) 2

The team shuts up  ESPN's Mike Greenberg once and for all when they spank the NY Jets on Monday night and Rodgers is forced out of the game after Milano hits him so hard, AR gags on his mouth guard and is forced out of the game with cracked ribs.

Then the gang green world is forced into panic & retreat because they just lost the savior for 2023.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PBF81 said:

You forgot New Stadium is crushed by 8' of snow.  

That is bold considering that if isn't up there like that, that they'll have to do it against the Eagles, Chiefs, Cowboys, and Chargers.  

As the new stadium is crushed by 8' of snow it's nothing but bright sunshine in downtown Buffalo.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Rousseau has 10+ sacks.

Tre returns to form.

Davis is the same Davis.

Bills reach the halfway point around. 500 and still win 10+ games to finish the season, but don’t win division.

Is that bold? 

Sounds about right to me

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.