Game Day Thread? Bills @ Steelers 8/19

EmotionallyUnstable

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I think the Bills are still good, but the guys are reading their own press clippings too much.  they got spanked here in a game the 1’s started and actually tried. That is professionally embarrassing. All those mistakes and penalties?! Terrible. In the long run this might get them focused.

Worried that it’s a continuation of how they looked against the Bengals 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

I’m starting to think all these so called Bills reporters that have been feeding us “camp updates” were all selling us fools gold. Talking up a big game to get views and clicks…. Just a theory. What you guys think? 

I get a feeling there won't be a lot of music and dancing this week in practice.  You can't "prepare" veterans to play without causing penalties.

Sean needs to be angry this week.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Sincerely hope they can find a way to get a RT in the building.   

WRs, RBs still look like Chit.   Still no answer for stopping the run.  

If this game is any indication, this should be the last season for McBean and co.  It won’t be, but it should be. 

Definitely highlights the worst if last year today

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

If Shakir were in trouble as much as posters like to make him out to be, he'd be being showcased now and playing late in the Game. He's consistently running with the first and second teams and out of the game early. Wouldn't shock me if he's inactive next week. The team values him and his potential growth. 

Like I said, I think they keep 7 again as they started with last season. Pretty sure all 3 of Shakir, Shorter, and Isabella are safe. Positive Shakir is.

Diggs

Davis

Sherfield

Harty

Shakir

Isabella

Shorter

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

You mean this game where our starters played a little over a quarter?

Exactly, a meaningless preseason game goes bad and we are the worst team in the afc east. But again with the amount of crying and moaning on this board daily, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But it's embarrassing that people take these games so seriously. A game that means nothing and has no indication on how the actual season will play out. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.