Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

12 minutes ago, teef said:

maybe you and a couple of other choice posters completely over reacted and now just can't admit it?

Good PSE boy.

Repeat the company line. 

Pretend Diggs didn’t blow up on the franchise QB on the sideline. Pretend Diggs didn’t storm out of the stadium before the coaches could even reach the locker room. Pretend Diggs didn’t delete all Bills items from his social media. Pretend Diggs didn’t unfollow the Bills. Pretend Diggs didn’t leave the mandatory OTA’s. Pretend the HEAD COACH didn’t say he is “very concerned”. Pretend, pretend, pretend.

Just over reacting!

0073-CEFC-F642-4092-B737-E5-B72-E9-B8-F2

• Eyeroll 3

40 minutes ago, Shemp said:

Even though Diggs has the contract in hand, he might have a personal problem with Allen or anyone else, like Dorsey or McD, he might not go all out, might drop some passes etc.  I remember when he was unhappy, Mogilny wanted out and kept missing breakaways to kinda force the issue. Then they traded him to the Canucks. Maybe Allen has turned into a Hollywood type and his limited brains can't handle all of it. 

Your not allowed to post anymore

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Good PSE boy.

Repeat the company line. 

Pretend Diggs didn’t blow up on the franchise QB on the sideline. Pretend Diggs didn’t storm out of the stadium before the coaches could even reach the locker room. Pretend Diggs didn’t delete all Bills items from his social media. Pretend Diggs didn’t unfollow the Bills. Pretend Diggs didn’t leave the mandatory OTA’s. Pretend the HEAD COACH didn’t say he is “very concerned”. Pretend, pretend, pretend.

Just over reacting!

who cares?  honestly, as long as diggs and josh are on the same page in september and productive, none of this will matter.   and get it straight...no one is pretending that any of this didn't happen.  we've been watching it over the last 24 hours.  just most reasonable people feel that it won't cripple the season, and is completely worth moving on from.

you've done well for yourself by calling everyone who doesn't overreact like you homers, letting us know your intelligence level, your prowess in the work force, etc.

this thread has been the perfect forum for you to display who you are.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Good PSE boy.

Repeat the company line. 

Just over reacting!

What does PSE mean?

I'm trying to find out and have it narrowed down to Puget Sound Energy, Phillipine Stock Exchange, and professional software engineer, none of which seem quite right.

3 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Your not allowed to post anymore

I have to say, I don't recall Sasha missing breakaways on purpose.  I think this poster has been abusing prescription medication again.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

What does PSE mean?

I'm trying to find out and have it narrowed down to Puget Sound Energy, Phillipine Stock Exchange, and professional software engineer, none of which seem quite right.

Pegula Sports & Entertainment.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

If I broadcast something from the practice and it results in the loss of the credentials needed to do my job, I don't really have the right to broadcast something from the practice.

Get it?

These guys are in the press.  They trump internal policies of the Bills.  

I'm speaking as a lawyer, for what that's worth.

51 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well at least they are playing nice with each other. 🙄

This body double seems pretty good is he available in the fall?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Good PSE boy.

Repeat the company line. 

Just over reacting!

El Presidente,

No one is saying there isn’t an issue.  There obviously was.  But none of us know what it was/is.

We don’t know if the issue is resolved or not.  Something could happen later and also something couldn’t.

The only thing we do know is Diggs is at practice.  If they still have an issue, this is at least a positive first step.

But keep up your unreasonable and insecure routine.  The “I’m intellectually superior” on the internet is something that you generally deal with are obnoxious teens.  But you’re an adult…I think.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

IMO, Diggs had an issue from last year and waited until mandatory camp to have his tantrum and make his statement.  Likely brooding all off-season and taking counsel from outsiders and detractors.   Not "captain" behavior.  The NFL is all sensitive now, but I have a feeling that years ago there would have been some direct language to Diggs telling him how it was going to be.  However, Diggs knows his value to the Bills so it'll be kid gloves for him.  

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/13/2023 at 1:20 PM, Einstein said:

I'm the President of a company. I have risen to heights that most can only dream of. My IQ is tested. I am the opposite of a joke.

Damn I wish this board still allowed Signatures for posts. This is classic. This is "driving a BMW and having high-level meetings" classic.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

But keep up your unreasonable and insecure routine.  The “I’m intellectually superior” on the internet is something that you generally deal with are obnoxious teens.  But you’re an adult…I think.

Not just any adult, but a prodigy since the age of 15!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

El Presidente,

No one is saying there isn’t an issue.  There obviously was.  But none of us know what it was/is.

We don’t know if the issue is resolved or not.  Something could happen later and also something couldn’t.

The only thing we do know is Diggs is at practice.  If they still have an issue, this is at least a positive first step.

he came off as a bit foolish, so now he has to hang on to something....something that he feels he can only understand and no one else can.  just let him have it.  on top of that, we now have appearances from @Jrb1979, who is the emoji version of @Einstein

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, teef said:

no one is pretending that any of this didn't happen. 

Glad we can agree that nothing was overdramatized and this all happened and it was not okay.

If Diggs gets his act together, that’s good, and it means he rehabilitated his bad behavior (at least for now).

But it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen and it doesn’t mean it wasn’t bad.

Just like someone who hurts someone in a DWI and then changes their life after coming out prison. Did the court overreact by putting them in prison? No. They rehabilitated their life AFTER what they did terribly wrong.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Damn I wish this board still allowed Signatures for posts. This is classic. This is "driving a BMW and having high-level meetings" classic.

i swear as soon as i read that line i thought about how great of a sig that would make.  i would have had it up in seconds.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Diggs hasn't posted on Twitter since June 6. Unless he deleted some thing. 

Haven't been able to scroll back far enough to find what it is people think he said that's causing the doom and gloom? Song lyrics in an Instagram Reel?

That Twitter screenshot I posted, he wrote it in a story on his IG. Everyone's been trying to decipher what he means by it but, and this is a description I saw on a different comment, Diggs seems to treat social media like he's still in high school. Like, he'd post something like "real eyes realize real lies" and not be ironic about it lol. 

Edited by blacklabel

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

That Twitter screenshot I posted, he wrote it in a story on his IG. Everyone's been trying to decipher what he means by it but, and this is a description I saw on a different comment, Diggs seems to treat social media like he's still in high school. Like, he'd post something like "real eyes realize real lies" and not be ironic about it lol. 

x4if0nf.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Einstein said:

Glad we can agree that nothing was overdramatized and this all happened and it was not okay.

If Diggs gets his act together, that’s good, and it means he rehabilitated his bad behavior (at least for now).

Just like someone who hurts someone in a DWI and then changes their life after coming out prison. Did the court overreact by putting them in prison? No. They rehabilitated their life AFTER what they did terribly wrong.

not a single person on here has mentioned that this didn't happen.  not one.  it's a complete straw man argument.   no one is also denying that it was bad.  diggs didn't show for a mandatory camp, the coach says it's bad, etc...it's bad.  but it wasn't so bad that it's not fixable and not bad enough to keep diggs away from practice today.  that's it.  

also, i don't think i need to comment on how absurd your dwi comment is.  it was quite an iq flex.

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

WTF kind of comparison is that? 

This is a response of a "Superior" intellectual?  

• Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, teef said:

not a single person on here has mentioned that this didn't happen.  not one.  it's a complete straw man argument.   no one is also denying that it was bad.  diggs didn't show for a mandatory camp, the coach says it's bad, etc...it's bad.  but it wasn't so bad that it's not fixable and not bad enough to keep diggs away from practice today.  that's it.  

You said we overreacted. We didn’t. We reacted appropriately. Even the head coach said he was very concerned.

Speaking of straw men, I never said it wasn’t fixable.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Which part didn’t you understand? I’ll break it down into a way that someone of your intellect can understand.

Edited by Einstein

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Hey, he is the President of a company and has risen to heights that most can only dream of. His IQ is tested. He is the opposite of a joke.

How dare you speak to him like that!

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Come on. Sals a die hard homer. The guy is a OBD blow hard and he talks down to fans who are critical… they trust him because he is never critical of what them.  Is it that hard to figure out? 😅

He's also a paid employee of the Buffalo Bills!  So no, he probably isn't going to lead the charge to have the active HC of the team fired.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.