2023 NFL draft LIVE thread

Einstein

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

If I was a Hawks fan, I would be disappointed that Richardson wasn't there. Geno was good last year but I am dubious that he can repeat his performance and become a semi long term answer 

I agree

I think the hawks would have grabbed him if he was there.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, mannc said:

He’s a high floor, low ceiling guy.  I just don’t see it.

i did forget they have the browns first so they still have a first. but still they have too many holes to be making moves like that. i think robert woods is there number 1. not great

Just now, The Jokeman said:

If he puts in the work like Josh did, yes. 

That's the big question. I'm bitter as a Gators fan, he made a lot of business decisions last season. Felt like at one point he was trying to do things that he could put on tape rather than just trying to win football games. He lost to Vanderbilt. Lost to Kentucky. He's going to need to dig deep in the NFL. Especially being in the same division as Stroud. I am going to guess Colts fans will be unhappy if he loses to the Texans twice a year. 

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

Odds the Pats end up with one of them?

The thought of the Pats with Hooker makes me ill, he's probably the 2nd or 3rd best QB in the draft. If he hadn't gotten injured he probably would've went where Richardson did.

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Anderson is as safe a bet as there is IMO. 

Agree. High floor. Kind of makes me think of Orakpo where the ridiculous ceiling isn’t there (slightly higher), but you’re getting 10 sacks for every 16-17 games he plays. Just consistent production in the pass rush and reliable against the run. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.