Apparently Vegas doesn't agree the Bills are done...

eball

If they can improve the LOS on both sides of the ball and get a legit #2 WR then absolutely. But given our cap situation I don't know how active the Bills will be in FA. Beane really needs to hit a HR this draft. His draft record with the exception of Allen hasn't been all that great.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So Vegas believes we’re finally getting Zach Ertz? Nice! 

From Merrill Reese's mouth to God's ear.  Oh, wait, Kyler Murray's mouth.

14 minutes ago, H2o said:

Betting odds are betting odds. The games are played on the field and we have an entire offseason in front of us. Fix the OL, LEGITIMATELY FIX THE OL, and we'll see what happens. 

Aw, Hell, no!

"Hello, Frenchy?  5k on the Bills next season!"

18 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Vegas also had the Bills favored over the Bengals.

We knew we could count on you!!!   😋

Seriously, who are you really a fan of? We are curious. 

PSA - Stef Diggs on Dan Patrick right now. 

He thinks we can win it. 

• Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Me and Vegas never saw eye to eye, yes, because of money.

But, hey, anywhere the Bills are hyped is alright with me.

I’m torn. I like hearing good things about our Bills, but I was not enjoying all the hyper-hype we were getting early last season. It was just setting up some of our local Boo-Birds for the annual meltdown, but to a greater degree. 

I’ll take a little more “under-the-radar” action next year, with a deeper run in the playoffs. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’m torn. I like hearing good things about our Bills, but I was not enjoying all the hyper-hype we were getting early last season. It was just setting up some of our local Boo-Birds for the annual meltdown, but to a greater degree. 

I’ll take a little more “under-the-radar” action next year, with a deeper run in the playoffs. 

Yeah, advancing beyond the Divisional Round would be a nice place to start.

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Count on it. They will be hyping Mahomes and the Chiefs as usual along with Burrow and the Bengals. Depending on how the offseason goes it's possible the Dolphins and Jets get more hype to win the AFCE then the Bills do. I do however expect the Bills to get 4 or 5 primetime games, so they won't fly under the radar completely.

Vegas gave the bengals 6 points too ☠️☠️

This team sucks and will prob fall behind the Jets unless some major OL changes occur and Von Miller can provide a pass rush that all of Beane’s toys couldn’t 

Vegas is fooled by all the times Josh Allen had to bail this team out by himself.  

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

We knew we could count on you!!!   😋

Seriously, who are you really a fan of? We are curious. 

PSA - Stef Diggs on Dan Patrick right now. 

He thinks we can win it. 

I wouldn't waste your time with that individual, the less attention it gets, the better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

It's not what they think they will happen, it's where the money goes. We'll always be in the conversation with Allen, but those of us that watch every play of every Bills game knows "not with this team". It's like when your friends that didn't watch Bills games tried to tell you Tyrod was good because they looked at stats and saw a highlight on Sportscenter. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We’ve already done that. It’s Super Bowl or bust every year. That’s why fans are so emotional after losing in the divisional round.

People say SB or bust, but I plan on enjoying the ride. I certainly hope and pray for a SB victory, but it’s entertainment, not life and death. I enjoyed each of our 14 wins last year.

Sorry if that isn’t “serious” enough for some, but perspective is important in the big picture. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Ok? How many teams have played in the AFC championship game the last 3 years? Only 3. Chiefs, Bengals, and Bills.

Ok, what's your point? The AFC is stacked with good, young QBs and it will not be a given for anyone going forward. You're bitter and broken and expect Super Bowls every year. I get it. Good luck with handling that disappointment.

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Ok, what's your point? The AFC is stacked with good, young QBs and it will not be a given for anyone going forward. You're bitter and broken and expect Super Bowls every year. I get it. Good luck with handling that disappointment.

What are you talking about? I have the exact opposite view.

1 hour ago, eball said:

2024 Super Bowl odds are out.  The Bills are no worse than 3rd at the large books.

Discuss...

1 hour ago, ToGoGo said:

Because Vegas isn't a bunch of panicking babies. 

1 hour ago, transient said:

Can’t be. They’re done. …I know this because I read it on TBD In every other post. 🤷‍♂️

Someone from the "done" crowd, please provide a link to anyone, anywhere on this website, suggesting the Bills are "done."

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

What are you talking about? I have the exact opposite view.

My apologies then for misinterpreting. Based on your reaction to my post about the Bills not advancing beyond the Divisional Round for the last two years, it seemed like it.. My bad.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ToGoGo said:

Because Vegas isn't a bunch of panicking babies. 

Yeah man. That Bengals loss hurt bad, mostly because I know they could've won if they showed up, but I'll be damned to ever think they'll be a ***** team with Allen on it. This is a 10 win team, at worst, with Allen at QB. Anybody who says differently needs to change their panties because of all the sand in it.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Vegas not up to date on how incredibly horrible Beane’s drafts have been?

They haven't been horrible. They have been mediocre. He needs to hit on a few players who are exceptional while picking later in the draft.

His day two picks are often disappointments. 

16 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Someone from the "done" crowd, please provide a link to anyone, anywhere on this website, suggesting the Bills are "done."

Thanks.

There won't be those articles until the schedule comes out, they still have to market the games and the novel fans aren't going to turn in if they know the Bills are a lame duck with a rocket arm this year

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Betting odds are betting odds. The games are played on the field and we have an entire offseason in front of us. Fix the OL, LEGITIMATELY FIX THE OL, and we'll see what happens. 

It's a fair gauge though. Vegas is extremely Good with their lines and odds. 

As a gambler it's shocking how close many games come to the betting line. When it comes to winning the sb the top 10-12 favorites likely have a legit shot

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.