Brian Flores to Arizona?

BuffaloBills1998

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Disagree 1

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]
4 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Flores is exactly what Kyler needs.

Time to get to work!

You kidding me? Flores does not seem like a QB-friendly coach and Kyler's not a coach-friendly QB. I don't see it ending well, but who knows. You may be right.

7 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Interview question: What do you think of Murray?

Interview answer: After dealing with Tua Murray will be a desert breeze.

A desert breeze here feels like a hair dryer in the face.

8 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Flores is exactly what Kyler needs.

Time to get to work!

Why? Does he squad up on COD?

I think Sean Payton would be an outstanding fit in Arizona. Kyle has a lot of similarities to Drew Brees especially when Brees was mobile early in his career, i think Payton can do a great job masking his height with deep drops and play design for throwing lanes much like he did for Brees for years. 

Edited by ArtVandalay

Flores, unless he learned from his disastrous mistakes in Miami, would be a dumpster fire in Arizona. 

He needs to learn to hire an actual OC and someone that can implement an offense, not split duties between two position coaches and bounce play calling around. He will be a nightmare for any young QB, unless he learns to correct his errors. Look at what the first year of a competent offensive staff did for Tua.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

You kidding me? Flores does not seem like a QB-friendly coach and Kyler's not a coach-friendly QB. I don't see it ending well, but who knows. You may be right.

A desert breeze here feels like a hair dryer in the face.

Flores takes no BS from anyone. Exactly what Kyler needs if he is going to be successful.

Then again, to Kyler, he already got paid so maybe that IS success to him. 

But coach Flores is not going to stand for nonsense, and that teams needs some discipline IMO. 

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Flores takes no BS from anyone. Exactly what Kyler needs if he is going to be successful.

Then again, to Kyler, he already got paid so maybe that IS success to him. 

But coach Flores is not going to stand for nonsense, and that teams needs some discipline IMO. 

Flores himself is nonsense. Look at how he ran that offense in Miami! No coordinator, inexperienced position coaches splitting duties and bouncing play calling around!

Lol his tenure in Miami was complete nonsense, that's why he got fired. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Flores himself is nonsense. Look at how he ran that offense in Miami! No coordinator, inexperienced position coaches splitting duties and bouncing play calling around!

I thought he got fired because he wouldn't tank games for a better pick. He had winning seasons the last 2 years.

• Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

At this juncture might I observe that your personality projected here on the forums is a 'perfect fit' for your screen name and avatar.

18 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Flores is poison. I like Reich for them. Ryans as a dark horse.

I agree. Flores is not a great commutator. He was literally not working closely with his coaches at the end of his Miami tenure. AZ is stuck to KM which was a mistake. But now you bring in this guy🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Flores will be throwing Murray under the bus by game 3.

Nah Murray won’t be back till like game 8, he’s safe for a while. 😜

It will be interesting to see if they continue to blame coaches or if they admit their mistake.

2 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Flores, unless he learned from his disastrous mistakes in Miami, would be a dumpster fire in Arizona. 

He needs to learn to hire an actual OC and someone that can implement an offense, not split duties between two position coaches and bounce play calling around. He will be a nightmare for any young QB, unless he learns to correct his errors. Look at what the first year of a competent offensive staff did for Tua.

What disastrous mistakes did he make?  He was not the GM that took Tua instead of Herbert.  

3 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Why? GOAT (cheating) coach uses that (dis)organization structure.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.