Brian Flores to Arizona?

BuffaloBills1998

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

And it will be warranted.

3 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Nah Murray won’t be back till like game 8, he’s safe for a while. 😜

It will be interesting to see if they continue to blame coaches or if they admit their mistake.

Imma disagree.  Flores badmouthed Tua on his way out Miami, yet we found out that Tua was serviceable with the right coach.  Murray is in the same boat as Tua, and based on Flores's history, he would be exactly the wrong coach for Murray.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Imma disagree.  Flores badmouthed Tua on his way out Miami, yet we found out that Tua was serviceable with the right coach.  Murray is in the same boat as Tua, and based on Flores's history, he would be exactly the wrong coach for Murray.  

You make a good point.  I like Tua.  Seems like a decent young man with a good head on his shoulders.  I don't feel the same about Kyler Murray.  I don't think Murray is coachable.  I think he's an arrogant, entitled little prick.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The Hail Murray hate runs deep at TBD...

It has literally nothing to do with that. 

He’s just another lazy, selfish player who is a legend in his own mind.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'll let Murray know.

I'm hopping on with some buddies late tonight to squeeze in a session of Search and Destroy in CoD MWII. 

He's a member of our clan the "Knights of Sobriety".

I got a group of friends and we play SnD as well...we should set up a private match and show down!  HA, be fun

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

To be fair, Flores went 7-1 his last 8 games in Miami after Tua returned from the Epenesa hit. His failure in Miami was by refusing to tank.

No his failure was bringing in a top tier OC and QB coach that could develop Tua and the entire offense properly. His failure was adapting to those that were around him during his time in Miami. His failure was alienating his entire coaching staff and treating everyone like *****. 

I like Flores as a coach. I am not so sure about all of his offseason claims, but he certainly would expect Murray to come prepared.

While Flores is at it, grab Colin Kaepernick as Coach.

Flores, Murray, and Kaepernick would make for some exciting Hard Knocks coverage!!

20 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'll let Murray know.

I'm hopping on with some buddies late tonight to squeeze in a session of Search and Destroy in CoD MWII. 

He's a member of our clan the "Knights of Sobriety".

Back in the day the game of choice at college was Goldeneye for the N64--used to love that game in capture the flag mode (just don't get stuck with the worthless Klobb guns). :w00t:   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Back in the day the game of choice at college was Goldeneye for the N64--used to love that game in capture the flag mode (just don't get stuck with the worthless Klobb guns). :w00t:   

HUDS, I was never really good, but I had so many good times gaming with guys and was so big for me in the aughts and early teens of this century, however, like you I went back to the 90s, too.  Half Life and some of the Star Wars games.

Good times.    Halo 2...oh man.  CoD: Modern Warfare...Oh Man and a number of others.  In the past few years just some Madden and The Division 2 with my gaming geezers group.  Still fun, but different when you have to keep the noise down!

BTW, for you...

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2022/09/n64-classic-goldeneye-007-finally-getting-ported-to-xbox-switch-soon/

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.