Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Well, so glad the least injured team in the league gets the bye, whew! i was worried for them.  Get healthy KC!

And i bet on the Raiders +9.5 today. Lol. dummy dummy me 

I took the Raiders +9.5 too. What a fool to think LV would actually put up a fight.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s a tough situation in order to beat Kansas City. You have to score points. You cannot kick field goals. You cannot turn the ball over

Hoping we avoid them in the playoffs. They are a tough team. 

Edited by Kiva
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I took the Raiders +9.5 too. What a fool to think LV would actually put up a fight.

Ha! Ha!

2 minutes ago, Kiva said:

Hoping we avoid them in the playoffs. They are a tough team. 

for sure… but, it seems like destiny that we’ll play them in the AFCCG.

20 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Someone needs to blast Kermit when he takes off. Take the 15 yarder, so what if he's out of bounds. The dude runs like a girl and yet no one can catch him.

Jerry!!!!!!  I knew you were on here!!  

😉 

2 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

I’ve watched enough Chiefs game to realize they’re just as QB dependent as the Bills. Half of their plays consist of Mahomes going off script scrambling around for someone to get open.

they also seem to have tons of highly scripted plays to all these 4.2 40 guys that they grow on trees. 

Just now, Nephilim17 said:

I can't believe how the stadium is going nuts for a touchdown when the game is still a blowout.

Expected a more competitive Raiders squad tonight. Disappointed. 

If they didn't suck and squander their opportunities, that could have made it 31-28. 

1 minute ago, Nephilim17 said:

I can't believe how the stadium is going nuts for a touchdown when the game is still a blowout.

Expected a more competitive Raiders squad tonight. Disappointed. 

They seemed to give up after missed TD in the 1st.

1 minute ago, BLeonard said:

#2 would host JAX, NE, MIA or PIT

#3 would host Baltimore.

K thanks. I keep forgetting about Jax.

• Agree 1

How can a team in a beautiful new stadium with a fan base that is incredibly loyal and rabid, be so awful. Their coaches are so bad that after 1 year it’s obvious they’re in over their head. I have seen some bad defensive secondaries but these guys are always far away from receivers. They managed to destroy a good QB with a scary bad O-line and poor, predictable play calling. Now they need a QB and Stidham is not the guy.. Their special teams coach who they elevated to HC last year was light years better than Josh McDaniels, who inexplicably keeps getting jobs. He might be a decent OC but he’s lost as a HC.

• Agree 2