What song gets you pumped up for Bills football?

major

Josh Allen gets pumped up for Bills football by listening to Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, and Elvis. 

I get pumped up for Bills football with a new song by “the mountain goats”: training montage.

I’m sure many will say “shout” but I’m curious what your go to Bills song is.

Your choices will help me at the gym (I need a new playlist). Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, major said:

Josh Allen gets pumped up for Bills football by listening to Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, and Elvis. 

I get pumped up for Bills football with a new song by “the mountain goats”: training montage.

I’m sure many will say “shout” but I’m curious what your go to Bills song is.

Your choices will help me at the gym (I need a new playlist). Go Bills!

The song that gets me pumped for Bills football is “Brothers in Arms” by Dire Straits.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The bills are undefeated this year when our household blasts Imagine Dragon's "wrecked" (terrible song) the day before a bills game.

It somehow became a tradition, especially considering (i sh*t you not) that the only times we didn't play it the day before a game, we lost. 

The Vikings game i played an even sh*ttier live version the day of, which i think angered the gods

They are so bad im not linking. But you bet your arse ill be playing it Sunday

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

The bills are undefeated this year when our household blasts Imagine Dragon's "wrecked" (terrible song) the day before a bills game.

It somehow became a tradition, especially considering (i sh*t you not) that the only times we didn't play it the day before a game, we lost. 

The Vikings game i played an even sh*ttier live version the day of, which i think angered the gods

No angering of the gods

• Agree 1

I'm listening to a lot of Billy Strings these days as well. The energy that this song brings (Away From the Mire) and the lyrics about promises not coming through and still persevering. 

Edit: Don't be thrown off by the somewhat chilled out start and the acoustic instuements...this song doesn't have the big distortion, but it brings it once it gets going.

Edited by HardyBoy
  • Vomit 1

39 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

It’s a Monday game. Make sure you play it on Sunday and Monday 🤘

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HardyBoy said:

I'm listening to a lot of Billy Strings these days as well. The energy that this song brings (Away From the Mire) and the lyrics about promises not coming through and still persevering. 

Edit: Don't be thrown off by the somewhat chilled out start and the acoustic instuements...this song doesn't have the big distortion, but it brings it once it gets going.

That was like a 10 minute long, 75% rpm, banjo version of Yakkity Sax.    Brutal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.