NFL Network Analyst Willie McGinest arrested for Assault with a Deadly Weapon in LA

Big Turk

37 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Pretty funny how all the Instagram comments they show are from his friends with blue check marks. Let's see the hidden ones. F'n joke.

I think it's also funny that it took this long to find a PR firm to help him write this, because one this is for certain that guy did not write any of that or mean any of it-  Does he honestly think this saves anything for him - he's so toast and so deserving of it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, BlazinBill said:

I think it's also funny that it took this long to find a PR firm to help him write this, because one this is for certain that guy did not write any of that or mean any of it-  Does he honestly think this saves anything for him - he's so toast and so deserving of it

And not once do they offer an apology to the guy they beat the snot out of. Absolutely pathetic attempt at redeeming himself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

On 12/24/2022 at 6:44 PM, CDogg20 said:

Random story time…

One time Takeo called my father and chewed him out for not cutting his grass on time. It was the only time i’d ever seen my father with tears in his eyes from another man.

Come to find out he had two Kellys saved in his phone and called the wrong one 🤣 

Takeo is such a cool dude…just don’t mess with him

This story makes me want to buy a Spikes jersey

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Pretty funny how all the Instagram comments they show are from his friends with blue check marks. Let's see the hidden ones. F'n joke.

Wait, it doesn't say he got the "child raper" in that video??  I was told here there was an abuser he was hot on the trail of and that this video shows Willie's administering the  coup de grace on that bad man...

I'm blown away...

His "apology" comes across as a self promoting pile of feces.  

Look at all the good things I do!  Don't base your judgement on the fact that I jumped a guy with a bunch of accomplices and beat the crap out of him with a champagne bottle.  

And to top it off, he points to "intense provocation" without giving any details.

• 3 months later...

Damn!

From the article:

"In the docs, Adams claims he was dining at Delilah in West Hollywood on Dec. 9 -- when he noticed McGinest, a famous USC alum, walking past his table.

Adams says in the suit he asked the Trojans legend about SC's most recent game -- a loss in the Pac-12 Championship to Utah -- when McGinest bristled.

"Why the f*** are you talking to me?!" Adams alleges McGinest told him.

According to the suit, McGinest walked away ... but then "suddenly reappeared" moments later, and approached Adams.

"McGinest leaned down," the suit states, "and stated in [Adams'] ear, 'Now what did you say B word ass n****."

Adams claims he was startled and afraid ... and told the former NFL star "he was just a fan trying to say hello."

"McGinest suddenly, unprovoked and without reason punched [Adams] in the face," the suit states.

• Shocked 2
  • Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

14 hours ago, chongli said:

Damn!

From the article:

"In the docs, Adams claims he was dining at Delilah in West Hollywood on Dec. 9 -- when he noticed McGinest, a famous USC alum, walking past his table.

Adams says in the suit he asked the Trojans legend about SC's most recent game -- a loss in the Pac-12 Championship to Utah -- when McGinest bristled.

According to the suit, McGinest walked away ... but then "suddenly reappeared" moments later, and approached Adams.

"McGinest leaned down," the suit states, "and stated in [Adams'] ear, 'Now what did you say B word ass n****."

Adams claims he was startled and afraid ... and told the former NFL star "he was just a fan trying to say hello."

"McGinest suddenly, unprovoked and without reason punched [Adams] in the face," the suit states.

This is definitely NOT what happened, but beautifully played by someone who wants to make Willie pay.

• Like (+1) 3

14 hours ago, chongli said:

Damn!

From the article:

In his defense if a KC fan did that to me at a restaurant after 13secs.........

Jk, what a scumbag, i hope he cleans him tf outttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Like Adams eating caviar, and Willie permanently eating Ramen (preferably the kind from commisary)

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

This is definitely NOT what happened, but beautifully played by someone who wants to make Willie pay.

Stories usually fall halfway between two parties. If this story does to, it will still be soooooooooooooo sooooooooooo far past the line.

And the whole sex assault defense thing sounds made up af. especially when hes been accused of it and either:

A. Did it

B. Didnt, so understands why theres trials and a court system

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

If what the victim alleges is true, I hope Willie loses all his TV deals and sponsorships. That apology is meaningless and what every criminal says after he's caught.

F Willie.....once a gangsta, always a gangsta.  Enjoy being out of the spotlight. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/19/2022 at 6:16 PM, billsfan714 said:

Think James Harrison would be at the top of my list.

I think this could be an excellent separate post. Ranking guys from NFL you would never mess with. I immediately thought of a bunch of guys I’d add to that list. Bills and non Bills. Bruce, Ditka, Butkus, etc

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

F Willie.....once a gangsta, always a gangsta.  Enjoy being out of the spotlight. 

waiting for someone to accuse you of being a racist. only a matter of time.

Jumping to conclusions, It looks real bad for McGinest and I hope he gets nailed.  Even if the guy said haha USC sucks still no excuse for physical violence.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

then what is your theory?

4 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Common sense.  No chance that a beating of that magnitude, in a public restaurant, took place because of some snide remark about USC.

people don’t always act with common sense. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

Common sense.  No chance that a beating of that magnitude, in a public restaurant, took place because of some snide remark about USC.

Hey, if somebody makes a snide remark about the Bills around me - it’s ON!  And I’m willing to take a beating worse than Cincy put on the Bills to prove it. 

• Haha (+1) 7

2 hours ago, NC-billsfan! said:

I think this could be an excellent separate post. Ranking guys from NFL you would never mess with. I immediately thought of a bunch of guys I’d add to that list. Bills and non Bills. Bruce, Ditka, Butkus, etc

Good list! Plus Aaron Hernandez, OJ, and Ray Rice!

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

waiting for someone to accuse you of being a racist. only a matter of time.

Jumping to conclusions, It looks real bad for McGinest and I hope he gets nailed.  Even if the guy said haha USC sucks still no excuse for physical violence.

As someone who didn't mind physical violence in my younger days, is there really ever a justified use of it over words?

Maybe if someone was berating my wife or daughter, I would but not sure if it's justified. 

He could have called Willie a scumbag or anything else in the dictionary (urban or traditional) and it wouldn't be justified. 

Just saying. 

32 minutes ago, chongli said:

Good list! Plus Aaron Hernandez, OJ, and Ray Rice!

James Harrison is head and shoulders above anyone else on the list for me lol.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

News flash:

People do not always react proportionally and with common sense, especially when they have been consuming alcohol combined with other drugs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I don't have one, but I know this was about more than a comment about a college football team.

And how do you know that much? People snap for stupid meaningless ***** all the time. I'd like to hear your opinion on all these mass shooters out there. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I don't have one, but I know this was about more than a comment about a college football team.

Could be but could be a comment about USC. I’m assuming if it wasn’t about USC that would come out. You could be right but it’s possible you’re wrong.
Either way WM’s TV career doesn’t survive this. Slowly the BB excusers are fading out.You should at least have an idea if you know it’s not this. TMZ or someone would already have it. 

22 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Right. It’s pretty much common sense. These guys encounter that type stuff almost everyday out in public. My theory is the guy said something TOTALLY different than what he is claiming.

3 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Right. It’s pretty much common sense. These guys encounter that type stuff almost everyday out in public. My theory is the guy said something TOTALLY different than what he is claiming.

If so that will come out from Willie’s camp or TMZ. Shocked they don’t have a spin on this. Makes me think not as sensational as you suggest.

If it’s not USC Perhaps Willie likes this version of the assault vs drugs, women, and such 🤷🏻‍♂️.. possible I guess.

17 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

As people here keep saying, no you don't know that. You might assume that (and you may even be right) but you absolutely don't know it.

I have investigated murders where the killing act was precipitated by a throwaway comment that no one else even noticed or even a sideways glace taken badly. People do the strangest things and react to the oddest triggers. Not most people, not even a small minority of people but some people.

in any event, as people have also said, there is absolutely no justification for what that video shows, nothing the guy could have said or done that warrants that sort of behaviour.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.