Game announcers

Andysplaylist

5 hours ago, JohnNord said:

Sanchez and the PBP man in the booth were just bad.  The Bills clearly got the NFLN B-team.  I did feel that Sanchez was trying to emulate Tony Romo and he sounded like a second rate version.  

The PBP guy he was paired with said Miami took the lead for the first time in the 3rd, and then had to say he was wrong haha

Ya he forgot because the fish had the lead for all of 10 mins?

23 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Sanchez tries so hard to be Romo but he just sucks.

Well they are both Hispanic.... So he's got that going for him.  

JK.  Sanchez does need to bring a better perspective.   Would have been nice if he spoke about how he adjusted in game to changes in the weather etc.  

22 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I'm old. What does sliding into DMs mean?

DM is direct messaging.  You can direct message someone on twitter or other social media thst others can’t see.  Air.ines you can DM thrm if you have a problem.

Sliding into DMs is a long internet thing that has bern around since internet inception where you talk to someone in a more open space like in a chat room on AOL or yahoo chat rooms or on various message boards like this site ( but on numerous topics of common interest) and the DM might be a “ let’s see what happens” type of vibe with interest to get to know them further and possibly romantically.

im only 53 ;)

16 minutes ago, jayg said:

Some great Buffalo references and on point.  I did read some negative comments about them but I think that just comes from thin-skinned fans. Go bills!

I thought the comment by Sanchez about Josh getting an Oscar on the OB hit was unprofessional. Sorry, that's a foul every time, and he shouldn't be perpetuating crap.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3

I wanted it to be former Cardinals coach Sean Kugler who claims he was inappropriately fired in a case of mistaken identity with GM Steve Keim in Mexico for groping a woman in a bar...funny how Keim suddenly had a "health problem" that caused him to take a leave of absence the same day...

We could have gotten a live scoop on air from him.

Edited by Big Turk

I got a kick out of Mark Sanchez making a big deal out of time of possession in the first quarter and even as they were wrapping up halftime.  

Miami had a TOP edge in the first quarter, had a 3-0 lead, we promptly stormed down the field for a TD in like 2 minutes.  

TOP is freaking irrelevant when you’re going up against offenses like ours and even Miamis bc of Hill and Waddle.  Did he not see the tape of the first game?

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I blame KUGLER for going to commercial on the 2 point conversion. Him and NFL network should be called to a special congressional committee hearing and charged with the most severe federal crimes possible. 

You're exactly right. I'm rewatching now and I remembered it seemed they went way too early to go to commercial however I don't blame cooler for that that's probably the ears in his head

3 minutes ago, pocoboy said:

I thought the comment by Sanchez about Josh getting an Oscar on the OB hit was unprofessional. Sorry, that's a foul every time, and he shouldn't be perpetuating crap.

I thought it was accurate then thought Josh and Bella said and good for him it worked

1 minute ago, jayg said:

I thought it was accurate then thought Josh and Bella said and good for him it worked

Hopefully one day when you're a franchise QB, you can get hit out of bounds by a defender and show us how exactly to fall. Sanchez could have, but he was too busy fumbling his career away.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

I thought they were ok

Fair enough! Love the 808!

Just now, Gugny said:

I seriously thought they were every bit as bad as Rex Ryan/Beth Mowins.  Especially Sanchez.

Why? Any specifics? Not trying to be argumentative but I'm curious

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, jayg said:

Fair enough! Love the 808!

Why? Any specifics? Not trying to be argumentative but I'm curious

Just generally speaking, I thought everything about them was terrible.  Timing.  Value of their input.  Stupid things coming out of their mouths.

The only thing that made me somewhat happy is that they DIDN'T YELL AT ME FOR FOUR HOURS LIKE STEVE LEVY USED TO!!!

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Just generally speaking, I thought everything about them was terrible.  Timing.  Value of their input.  Stupid things coming out of their mouths.

The only thing that made me somewhat happy is that they DIDN'T YELL AT ME FOR FOUR HOURS LIKE STEVE LEVY USED TO!!!

Thank you for the response. I find it fascinating how people can have completely different views even though they're going for the same thing anyway. Go bills!

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

mark-sanchez-butt.gif

The butt that will live in infamy

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I got a kick out of Mark Sanchez making a big deal out of time of possession in the first quarter and even as they were wrapping up halftime.  

Miami had a TOP edge in the first quarter, had a 3-0 lead, we promptly stormed down the field for a TD in like 2 minutes.  

TOP is freaking irrelevant when you’re going up against offenses like ours and even Miamis bc of Hill and Waddle.  Did he not see the tape of the first game?

Forgot about that. Maybe I'm missing a few things but generally speaking I did like them but you're exactly right about that

The whole production sounded and felt low-end like a 4th string crew at CBS. I expect a station that's run by the NFL to create a great atmosphere for their product and make the sport feel as epic as possible. Instead it felt like I was watching cricket. They missed a number of timely replays, didn't pull up any interesting player highlights, and failed to tie the game into the drama of the season.

There wasn't anything specifically bad about it, there just wasn't anything good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.