NFL Week 8: Around the NFL - Post about Sunday games not including the Bills - open at 8:36 AM

BuffaloBill

Derek Carr is going to be traded this offsdason. Wow the Raiders are AWFUL!!! Just goes to show you that you have to build through the draft or you get the 'dream team' that can't get out of their own way. 24-0 loss to the Aints? I know NO has talent, but they have no QB.

Will Nathaniel Hackett save his job? I don't think he will. Bad hire IMO. I thought he was terrible here too and Marrone even fired him in JAX.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

lol Kyler 

Oompa Loompa dupadee doo, I've got a perfect puzzle for you.

What do you get when you act like a brat?

You pout on the sidelines and then you get sacked

That’s what you get when you’re focused on CoD

Is his performance slightly odd?

He just really wants to stream

Oompa Loompa dupadee da,

Since that game launched his team won’t go far

That’s why his play looks just like poo

Like the Oompa Loompa dupadee do

Edited by KingBoots8
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Pinero is going to sit in the middle seat of that back row right by the crapper on the flight

home. Good thing it should be a short flight. 

You think they're letting him on? And if so, not dropping him off halfway?

Edited by Malazan

2 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Sorry.  I just dropped in here, and I don't know what people said about Jets-Pats, but I found it very interesting.   

Announcers said the Jets need to be careful not to fall into the Patriots vortex, and that's exactly what happened.  You could see the Pats begin to dictate the style and speed of the game by being really tough, really disciplined, and mistake-free (more or less).   It's nice to have another loss pinned on the Jets, but the Patriots are the Patriots.   I don't care what their record is, you don't want to play them. 

Bills are clearly better than both, but the Pats, at least, are two games left on the schedule that will be a real battle.  And the Jets probably will be tough too.  

On the other hand, when you focus on the abilities of those two quarterbacks and the abilities of Josh Allen, it's laughable.  

The game was pretty boring, but there was a lot of interest to Bills fans on display in that game.  

I can’t believe people are still worried about the Pats. That team is a clown show and beat the Jets big deal. The Jets are the same as the Pats. Good defense and hope to not need the QB. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Will Nathaniel Hackett save his job? I don't think he will. Bad hire IMO. I thought he was terrible here too and Marrone even fired him in JAX.

Can't say for sure, but Denver isn't exactly *the* place to go anymore.  He was a bad hire, and I agree, but it's not like the Broncos had a ton of options or an organizational plan (new ownership took over after Hackett was hired, or am I wrong on this point?).  Plus I'm of the belief that Hackett was kinda hoping for Rodgers to be running the show.  Clearly that didn't happen either.

12 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Pinero is going to sit in the middle seat of that back row right by the crapper on the flight

home. Good thing it should be a short flight. 

Moore is the idiot here... Pinero probably would have hit a regular extra point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Didn’t see any of the fins-lions game. Was Tua as good as his stats showed?  I thought he looked like crap against the Steelers (despite favorable stats due to numerous dropped INTs).  

What changed between last week and this week?  They’re clearly our only ‘threat’ in the AFCE, provided we take care of biz tonight. 

Giants-Seahawks game is a punt fest

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Didn’t see any of the fins-lions game. Was Tua as good as his stats showed?  I thought he looked like crap against the Steelers (despite favorable stats due to numerous dropped INTs).  

What changed between last week and this week?  They’re clearly our only ‘threat’ in the AFCE, provided we take care of biz tonight. 

Lions have worse pass defense than the Steelers. Literally he was heaving the ball up to Hill 40 yards downfield with nobody within 5-6 yards of him.

Allen may break the passing record on Thanksgiving...

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

What changed between last week and this week was they played the Lions, the 1-6 lions.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Tua looked good. Hitting guys in stride, using his legs, and standing in the pocket delivering passes under duress. He's not Allen but the Dolphins can win a lot of games with him, Hill, Waddle, Mosert, and Giesicki.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Can't wait to watch us boat race the garbage jets live next week!

Bills2022,Gene hit hardest 

Jets are good.  They lost their top player on offense and their top lineman.  They were a Top 5 team in many Power Rankings before they lost Hall.  Sorry if you are too stupid to see that.  

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.