NFL Week 8: Around the NFL - Post about Sunday games not including the Bills - open at 8:36 AM

BuffaloBill

• BuffaloBill changed the title to NFL Week 8: Around the NFL - Post about Sunday games not including the Bills - open at 8:36 AM
  • BuffaloBill unlocked and unlocked this topic
17 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Why is this Jags/Broncos game on ESPN+?  Already have Sunday Ticket and Amazon Prime.  How many services do they want us to buy to watch games?

All of them - it’s now the opposite of cutting the cord.  The streaming providers and the NFL are breaking up the games to sell “packages.”  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Why is this Jags/Broncos game on ESPN+?  Already have Sunday Ticket and Amazon Prime.  How many services do they want us to buy to watch games?

It’s absolutely ridiculous. Streaming services aren’t even a cheaper option anymore. The prices are so inflated you might as well go with cable to consolidate bills. 

I’ll say if I have to for the bills, I will just find a free stream online. No way will I pay for ESPN+. 

I already have prime. I have Sunday ticket which I feel like should cover everything except in market games. 

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The only explanation that I have seen that makes any sense is that Russ ran the same offense in Seattle for all those years and Hackett is asking him to run a different one that is more complicated. He can’t make that adjustment.

but but supposedly he studies a lot and then triple it 

Just now, Big Turk said:

Russ trying to cook but he keeps burning the food

Russ is cooking but the food keeps getting sent back.  

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Russ is probably the worst starting QB in the league.

Minnesota is finally off the hook for the worst trade ever.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, balln said:

stop the worst trade ever was jamaal adams to seahawks

The impact that Russ will have on Denver is significantly worse than Jamaal Adams to Seattle.  

Multiple early picks and a massive extension….its franchise crippling.  Kids are probably dressing as Russ in Denver to scare people!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The impact that Russ will have on Denver is significantly worse than Jamaal Adams to Seattle.  

Multiple early picks and a massive extension….its franchise crippling.  Kids are probably dressing as Russ in Denver to scare people!

oh yea for sure. but like hes a QB (franchise level? )and it makes sense . multiple firsts and a new contract for a SAFETY? 

15 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Russ is cooking but the food keeps getting sent back.  

Minnesota is finally off the hook for the worst trade ever.  

Compounded by the Broncos then doling out the worst contract ever to him.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

What was that from Lawrence?! Utter stupidity.

I know… 1st and goal from the one. Tried to force it. Especially since 1st and goal from the 5 earlier before the PI, he knew enough to throw it away. 

patience young grasshopper 

that poor broncos defense gets no help 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.