NFL Week 8: Around the NFL - Post about Sunday games not including the Bills - open at 8:36 AM

BuffaloBill

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Would much prefer a Pats win at this stage. And want Jones to keep Zappe out of the team.

He can cry and still win  - and get kicked in the nuts

• Haha (+1) 2

Not sure I haven't thought of this before but I have the TV on watching Jets-Pats, laptop watching Fins-Lions and then the Desktop with dual monitors watching Falcons-Panthers on one screen and Bears-Cowboys on the other...the computer ones are via streams...

It's like my own version of RedZone but having the full games in front of me.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

I’m sure it’s been discussed so forgive the repeat question: who am I rooting for in Jets/Pats?

I'm rooting for Pats; takes them to 4-4 and Jets 5-3. Otherwise, whilst the Pats will be 3-5, the Jets will be 6-2.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I'm rooting for Pats; takes them to 4-4 and Jets 5-3. Otherwise, whilst the Pats will be 3-5, the Jets will be 6-2 and tied with us if we lose tonight.

That's entirely rational. Part of me wants the Jets to squash the Pats and cement their doormat status in the division. And then that just sets the Jets hopes up to be burst even more when we meet next week. 

7 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I’m sure it’s been discussed so forgive the repeat question: who am I rooting for in Jets/Pats?

IMO it is better if the Pats win. Would like a 1-2 game cushion in the East. With a win by the Jets they go 6-2. Would rather see them 5-3. Pats at 4-4 with a QB controversy doesn't bother me as a Bills fan.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.