NFL Week 8: Around the NFL - Post about Sunday games not including the Bills - open at 8:36 AM

BuffaloBill

Just now, zow2 said:

The Jets would be pretty solid if they had a decent QB.  Wilson just hasn’t developed.

He still has time i suppose but at some point you have to see a QB get to the next level.

We said the same thing about Tua and they got him Hill.  Wilson really has no weapons.  They were a solid team that lost their RB and now look like a below average team. 

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

People here will still tell you he stinks.  I'm not a Tua lover by any means, but he's come a long way and is a legitimate top-10 QB when healthy.

You serious? He did nothing that impressed me today. His receivers were pretty much wide open all day. QB that impressed me today was Hurts, he was dropping dimes into his receivers hands the entire game.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

People here will still tell you he stinks.  I'm not a Tua lover by any means, but he's come a long way and is a legitimate top-10 QB when healthy.

He has the best receiver in the NFL and a great #2.  There are a lot of guys that could put up big numbers with receivers that get that much separation.  He might be top 10 by default, but he is not an elite QB.  He can't make the throws the elite guys make.  

1 minute ago, Realist said:

You serious? He did nothing that impressed me today. His receivers were pretty much wide open all day. QB that impressed me today was Hurts, he was dropping dimes into his receivers hands the entire game.

Hurts threw some jump balls too.  Not sure why Bills fans are so damn defensive when it comes to Tua.  He was 3rd in QBR and 4th in quarterback rating heading into today's game.  Those will obviously improve after today.

He'll never have a rocket arm or be in Josh or Mahomes stratosphere, and yes, he benefits from having great weapons, but he's become damn good given his limitations.

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Hurts threw some jump balls too.  Not sure why Bills fans are so damn defensive when it comes to Tua.  He was 3rd in QBR and 4th in quarterback rating heading into today's game.  Those will obviously improve after today.

He'll never have a rocket arm or be in Josh or Mahomes stratosphere, and yes, he benefits from having great weapons, but he's become damn good given his limitations.

People want the cakewalk to the division title that the Pats had for 20+ years. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Wow that was a hell of an onside kick. (didn't get it though)

I keep waiting for some kicker to find a way to kick the ball straight up in the air 15 years down field and have your guys just jump ball it.

Maybe sweeping a leg along the ground or something. 

18 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Lions doing lions things yet all well

hear is how Tua is so awesome. Cant stand that team. I may, MAY dislike them as much as the Pats

I’m gonna go ahead and guess that you weren’t around for the ‘70s :) 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.