NFL Week 8: Around the NFL - Post about Sunday games not including the Bills - open at 8:36 AM

BuffaloBill

I would be much more upset that heā€™s just laughing it up on the sidelines.Ā 
Ā 

yes, a kicker should make a 48 yarder. But this is 100% on Moore. Never put your kicker in that situation just to be a showboat. On a 2-5 team.Ā 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, jcamm1966 said:

This has been such a long boringĀ  day ...........................YAWN

Sorry.Ā  I just dropped in here, and I don't know what people said about Jets-Pats, but I found it very interesting.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Announcers said the Jets need to be careful not to fall into the Patriots vortex, and that's exactly what happened.Ā  You could see the Pats begin to dictate the style and speed of the game by being really tough, really disciplined, and mistake-free (more or less).Ā  Ā It's nice to have another loss pinned on the Jets, but the Patriots are the Patriots.Ā  Ā I don't care what their record is, you don't want to play them.Ā 

Ā 

Bills are clearly better than both, but the Pats, at least, are two games left on the schedule that will be a real battle.Ā  And the Jets probably will be tough too.Ā Ā 

Ā 

On the other hand, when you focus on the abilities of those two quarterbacks and the abilities of Josh Allen, it's laughable.Ā Ā 

Ā 

The game was pretty boring, but there was a lot of interest to Bills fans on display in that game.Ā Ā 

4 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

That doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not a dumb rule.

Yeah but there are a lot of dumb rules, with #1 being that you can horsecollar tackle a QB if he is in the pocket. Itā€™s supposed to be a safety rule so not sure why itā€™s ok to do in the pocket.Ā 

3 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Fair enough.Ā  And I do agree that it's a dumb rule.Ā 

The league really doesn't want players taking their helmets off.Ā  Ā Maybe the first time a guy on the team gets flagged for it, it should be just a warning to the team.Ā  Ā Next time they get flagged, they lose the 15 yards.Ā Ā 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.