NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I call irony. Pitt throws INT. After all the potential INTs by Tua it's Pitt that ends the game turning over 

Fyi. I'm like 3 plays behind listening to radio. I posted it that before the Steelers took possession 

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Two observations of this game:

*  Pittsburgh never should have benched Trubisky.  Picket is not ready to start in the NFL.

*  The Miami Dolphins do not impress me.  They will struggle to win 9 games this season.

I don't know man, the Bills really need worry about that offensive performance by the Fins. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Two observations of this game:

*  Pittsburgh never should have benched Trubisky.  Picket is not ready to start in the NFL.

*  The Miami Dolphins do not impress me.  They will struggle to win 9 games this season.

Miami keeps pace in the wild card race. They go to 4-3  tied with the Ravens, Bengals, and Chargers. 

Pickett completely blew it. That was a horrible decision to throw it.  He had green grass to run, and could’ve gotten out of bounds.  THEN he throws it directly to the Dolphins player.. his guy is nowhere near the ball. It was so bad, it looked like he did it intentionally. 

THEN Collinsworth goes out of his way to praise the Dolphins and their backup secondary.  Are you kidding?  
While Tua (MVP candidate according to Dolphins fans) and this mighty offense scores a whopping 16 points against this garbage Steelers team. What a crap game by two crap teams. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I’m sure Mitch is going to be thrown back in

Why? Tomlin already started the Pickett experiment. It's an evaluation season. 

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Pickett completely blew it. That was a horrible decision to throw it.  He had green grass to run, and could’ve gotten out of bounds.  THEN he throws it directly to the Dolphins player.. his guy is nowhere near the ball. It was so bad, it looked like he did it intentionally. 

My wife said the same thing about the previous interception. "It looks like he just wants to sit down."

Just now, BillsSbSoon said:

Dolphins next 4 games..lions, bears browns and texans. Theyll make tua look like Marino 

Just now, benderbender said:

Why? Tomlin already started the Pickett experiment. It's an evaluation season. 

My wife said the same thing about the previous interception. "It looks like he just wants to sit down."

Because there’s a good chance Tomlin’s job might be on the line. Fans are turning against him and it looks like he’s starting to lose his locker room. If I’m Tomlin I’m thinking about my job and I’m pulling Pickett and putting Mitch back in. I think they win if Mitch started, Pickett has shown he’s not ready right now and might not be ready at all. 

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

Let me guess. You’re Tua for Halloween this year?

No. I think Tua sucked tonight. Not sure anyone can say otherwise. What I'm saying is the team somehow wins when Tua is under center. You saw it tonight and against the Bills. Not likely to be sustainable.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Outside of his scripted opening he was nothing special.

Thought he sucked, and was lucky even 2 or 3 of the 5 ‘almost INTs’ weren’t caught. 

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

No. I think Tua sucked tonight. Not sure anyone can say otherwise. What I'm saying is the team somehow wins when Tua is under center. You saw it tonight and against the Bills. Not likely to be sustainable.

I was just messing with you man. 
Yes, Tua sucked. And the Dolphins did not win because Tua was under center. They won because Kenny Pickett was under center.  For all intents and purposes, they Dolphins easily could’ve lost that game.. because Tua was under center. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I like Tua's chances in Dec against the Bills if we're down 15 starters. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.