NFL Week #6 - Around the NFL - (Thread for NFL games other than the Bills at the Chiefs)

BuffaloBill

I don't see this "competitive" team in the Jets that some are talking about. I see a Packers team that's playing like hot garbage, missing tackles, blown assignments, allowed a blocked punt, missed a field goal, the OL has protected Rodgers about as well as a pile of wet toilet paper today. Wilson had 28 yards passing the entire first half. He completed a 41 yard pass that was really underthrown and the Packers basically decided to quit tackling any Jets RBs today. 

Edited by blacklabel
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

I don't see this "competitive" team in the Jets that some are talking about. I see a Packers team that's playing like hot garbage, missing tackles, blown assignments, allowed a blocked punt, missed a field goal, the OL has protected Rodgers about as well as a pile of wet toilet paper today. Wilson had 28 yards passing the entire first half. He completed a 41 yard pass that was really underthrown and the Packers basically decided to quit tackling any Jets RBs today. 

Their D looks solid and their rookie RB is pretty good.  They are scrappy at least.  And I do think GB is over rated this year.

6 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Elam and Cook for Hall!🤣

Jets would laugh at that offer.😑

Not one team in the NFL would trade a rookie RD1 corner for a RB they passed up on.  

One position has a learning curve, while the other can be plug and play. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Packers are a .500 club… Jets are a fringe playoff team at the moment IMO.

I bet the Packers finish 8-9 unless they do something like go get OBJ. Their WR corps is resembling our 2018 squad and that's being generous. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.