NFL Week #6 - Around the NFL - (Thread for NFL games other than the Bills at the Chiefs)

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Idiot on Browns just made the stupidest play i ever saw - teammate going to get the onside and idiot comes running out of bounds and touches the ball

Yeah that was a bummer for Cleveland. It's like...I want both teams to lose but in this case I'd rather it be the Pats. 

And that was a weird play. I thought the guy who stepped out had to be either the first one to touch the ball or the one to recover it, but he didn't do either of those. His teammate was in the process of recovering it when he slid in there and touched it. I guess I didn't really know that rule. 

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

Yeah that was a bummer for Cleveland. It's like...I want both teams to lose but in this case I'd rather it be the Pats. 

And that was a weird play. I thought the guy who stepped out had to be either the first one to touch the ball or the one to recover it, but he didn't do either of those. His teammate was in the process of recovering it when he slid in there and touched it. I guess I didn't really know that rule. 

I saw the Bills do this 20+ years ago on a fumble.  No awareness.

Just now, Einstein said:

He is fantastic.

Even when his line gives him nothing. 

You can almost hear Daboll telling McDermott: “I don’t mind running. You just never gave me a running back.”

The Giants have one of the best Run blocking OL... please don't make stuff up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Logic said:

A couple of great early window outcomes for the Bills, with AFC contenders Baltimore and Miami losing.

The Jets won to get to 4-2, but is anybody really worried about them this season?

Not particularly. They are playing better than they have for a while.

We are on another level at the moment.

1 minute ago, Logic said:

The Giants are totally the 2017 Bills.

An inferior roster winning games because of a culture change, discipline, and a newly instilled confidence.

Way to go, Daboll.

Do the Giants keep Jones though? I think they need something better yet there's not much out there unless trade up in the draft.

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

A couple of great early window outcomes for the Bills, with AFC contenders Baltimore and Miami losing.

The Jets won to get to 4-2, but is anybody really worried about them this season?

No. Honestly the Bills don't need to worry about anyone but themselves. Just play at a relatively high level and they will win most games...hell playing at like 50% of their best probably beats 2/3 of the teams in the NFL most days.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

The only thing I worry about when we play the Jets is dirty hits and injuries

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I keep being told that Lamar has evolved as a passer and is much better.  Lamar is the same player he has been.  More teams have just done a better job with containing Lamar and covering Andrews which has been and always will be the key to beating the Ravens.

Yeah, the narrative always seems to be changing with that guy. I've also always found it odd how whenever Josh runs, whether it's a scramble or a called run, almost everyone is like, "Yeah he can run and that's a great asset but geez he sure needs to be careful out there!" Meanwhile, Lamar runs it 15 times a game and they say, "What a dynamic athlete!" Haha. 

Aside from that tho, Lamar still isn't the best thrower. He still misses open guys with throws that are too high or behind. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.