NFL Week #6 - Around the NFL - (Thread for NFL games other than the Bills at the Chiefs)

BuffaloBill

11 minutes ago, Process said:

This should get bills fans fired up. It really is bs. 

It's also BS that seeming every cold weather team goes there early in the season... Buffalo, Minnesota, if there was an Anchorage Mukluks franchise they'd go too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I honestly don't know who I want to win between the Pats and the Browns - that's how low the latter have sunk in my mind.

4th QB - has something happened to Thompson?

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Hand injury apparently.

Back to #2.. Bridgewater is the backup. They started Skylar over him. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Hand injury apparently.

I guess Tua and Bridegwater will be back next week.

Just now, Malazan said:

Back to #2.. Bridgewater is the backup. They started Skylar over him. 

Ah Bridgewater's back today? Thought the was out for some reason. Thanks.

1 minute ago, mannc said:

What a garbage organization…I hope it’s -20 in OP on December 17

The problem is.. it's -10 for both teams. Most of the Bills players are from elsewhere. It's not like it's an even advantage where you can make it -10 on one sideline. 

All the stupid crap, the NFLPA does.. this seems like something that is actually useful and potentially dangerous (especially if Miami has some control over whether the fans are on/off on the visitor sideline)

Edited by Malazan
  • Agree 2

Just now, DJB said:

I have thoughts about the Fins visit to Buffalo in December. And I'm not suggesting anyone do this... But I'm thinking like, what hotel are they staying at? And how much of a collection would need to be raised to pay the housekeeping staff to open all of their windows and turn off their heat in each of their rooms before they arrive? And maybe even leave a bucket of ice cubes under each of their covers? I mean, who doesn't like cold beverages? 

Not that I'd actually do anything like that... 

12 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

If we lose today and the Jets win, the Jets will likely be alone in first place heading into week 8.  Week 8!!!

Those are just the facts.

i just flipped to the Jets game to see them take a huge sack and get a punt blocked. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.