Bettor places $80,000 on Chiefs to beat Buffalo

HOUSE

8 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

If his betting patterns are anything like mine he is a well to do Bills fan that can't stomach a loss and is willing to pay a high price for a win. I am not well to do but I have been known to pay for W's. This would certainly qualify as one of those games.

Hopefully he’s saving a little something for the playoffs too lol

14 minutes ago, TBBills said:

If I had that much throw away money I would do the same thing. Win/Win situation...

Problem is he might not have any throw away money. Could be in debt looking for what he thinks is easy cash.

I am against sports betting, I seen dozen of divorces and to many lives ruined...it's a nasty addiction and some people never stop. There's always next weeks sure thing...

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TBBills said:

If I had that much throw away money I would do the same thing. Win/Win situation...

I’d rather earn money running a sweatshop staffed by disabled orphaned children than spend any money earned by betting against the Bills. 😀

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

If his betting patterns are anything like mine he is a well to do Bills fan that can't stomach a loss and is willing to pay a high price for a win. I am not well to do but I have been known to pay for W's. This would certainly qualify as one of those games.

Lol, that's a great coping mechanism. You bet on the Bills to lose. If the Bills win you feel great. If they lose you can console yourself with your winnings.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

17 minutes ago, dreadlox said:

I’d rather earn money running a sweatshop staffed by disabled orphaned children than spend any money earned by betting against the Bills. 😀

Where do you think that guy got the money from? And he got a nice steam whistle...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Problem is he might not have any throw away money. Could be in debt looking for what he thinks is easy cash.

I am against sports betting, I seen dozen of divorces and to many lives ruined...it's a nasty addiction and some people never stop. There's always next weeks sure thing...

37 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The NFL is on a very deep slippery slope, by sanctioning Gambling.

Aside from the greater dangers of gambling in general, I am noticing that already "sports talk" is turning into "gambling talk."

A LOT of content out there is now purely about the gambling aspects of the sport, and I have zero interest in any of that.  And for me, there is a huge difference between "football talk" and "football betting talk".

They are 2 different things.

I feel like the whole thing is going to deteriorate into some form of horse racing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

It's in Albuquerque New Mexico

What a coincidence! I happen to be visiting an uncle in Albuquerque! If you can be a bit more specific, I can pick it up and reunite you with your long lost holder of your fortune. 

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

And you thought your brother-In-Law was an idiot 😬

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

https://www.kctv5.com/2022/10/15/bettor-places-80000-chiefs-beat-buffalo/

So you found out where your wallet went huh?

45 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Aside from the greater dangers of gambling in general, I am noticing that already "sports talk" is turning into "gambling talk."

A LOT of content out there is now purely about the gambling aspects of the sport, and I have zero interest in any of that.  And for me, there is a huge difference between "football talk" and "football betting talk".

They are 2 different things.

I feel like the whole thing is going to deteriorate into some form of horse racing.

So like most of Schopps show?  Stupid family story, 5 minutes Bills talk, rest fantasy football and sports betting.

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

It’s one of those things that we’re probably overall better without and yet one of those things that can also be enjoyed responsibly based on the person so I can’t really say thatI’m against it.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

What a coincidence! I happen to be visiting an uncle in Albuquerque! If you can be a bit more specific, I can pick it up and reunite you with your long lost holder of your fortune. 

Maybe it was Redrock :doh:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.