Tre'Davious, Micah, Jordan, Christian and Tremaine out…Defense allows 3 freaking points. Hmmmmm

BringBackFergy

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It’s a troll thread but the point is there that the system they’ve set up may not really need to pay a MLB top-3 money.  They’ve got a tough decision to make.

Since Hyde, Poyer and White are out, is the point also that they don’t need to pay a CB or S top money? 

There is no point made, it’s a stupid troll thread, period.

Edited by mike22nc
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mike22nc said:

Since Hyde, Poyer and White are out, is the point also that they don’t need to pay a CB or S top money? 

Those players obviously aren't that good. The Bills are going to be able to save a lot of money.

• Haha (+1) 4

Look, in all seriousness. If you don’t believe scheme (plus a draft pick/costly free agent heavy line)  is playing a significant part in the relative success of this defense, then it’s not worth arguing. Edmonds at this point is a luxury addition on top of that, purposely built to take on specific teams the Bills are likely to face in the playoffs (cough, Chiefs). Basically against the other all world QB,  you want every edge you can muster, so for the current time/price he’s doing exactly what you want. 

I’m pretty sure Mike singletary could of played today and stopped Trent Richardson.. Oops I mean Najee Harris. 

Pickett was throwing outside all day. Edmunds wouldn’t have mattered on those passes. Quite silly you went out of your way to bash him when he didn’t even play. Not the fan thing to do. 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Gave up by far their most yards of the season tho. 

Steelers missed two very makeable FGs thanks to Boswell fighting the wind and overcorrecting

MLB in the McDermott “scheme” should take away passes over the middle and stop RB’s. Please tell me where majority of the Steelers’ yards were today. I’ll wait. Pretty sure this was the most dominant performance by our LB’s taking away a rookie QB’s friendliest options. 

26 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So if it was just the scheme, did Dotson/Bernard play the scheme better than Edmunds? Let’s hear the excuses. 

Oooo that is a take. Not a good one but a take. Glad you are trying to push your Anti Edmunds agenda 

23 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Maybe Dotson did what the coaches told him to do…but better. 

Ahhhh you and your takes. I suggest read a book about LBer play. Might help. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, mike22nc said:

None of those players except maybe White is asking for top-3 money.  And with White, wouldn’t necessarily expect him to get another contract here given how they’ve been able to plug in replacements and just drafted a future CB1.

28 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So if it was just the scheme, did Dotson/Bernard play the scheme better than Edmunds? Let’s hear the excuses. 

Are you of the opinion that there is no way you could be held responsible for any strokes this may cause? 

You know, the way deaths are blamed on people shoveling after blizzards or a cow flying thru the picture window killing you as you watch Sunday Night Football. Stuff like that.  Every region has something. 

Edited by Augie

36 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Its a message board so we can post whatever we want (and of course should be allowed to), but its idiotic posts like this where someone just wants to push their own agenda and uses causality that has no ties to reality that make me shake my head sometime.

37 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Did he take your girlfriend from you in the past? Some people have a deep agenda against this kid.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

You gonna pay TE five years $75 mil with $35M guaranteed?

The 24-year old first round pick who has been in the middle of the best defense in the league for a couple years and is playing the best football of his career?

Yes, I probably would be fine at $15/year.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

MLB in the McDermott “scheme” should take away passes over the middle and stop RB’s. Please tell me where majority of the Steelers’ yards were today. I’ll wait. Pretty sure this was the most dominant performance by our LB’s taking away a rookie QB’s friendliest options. 

Unless their gameplan was to go outside?

• Disagree 1

34 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

No, it was against the Pittsburgh offense, which is 29th in the league putting up points right now. The only teams they are better than? The Broncos by 0.4 points per game and the woeful Colts. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.