Tre'Davious, Micah, Jordan, Christian and Tremaine out…Defense allows 3 freaking points. Hmmmmm

BringBackFergy

14 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

MLB in the McDermott “scheme” should take away passes over the middle and stop RB’s. Please tell me where majority of the Steelers’ yards were today. I’ll wait. Pretty sure this was the most dominant performance by our LB’s taking away a rookie QB’s friendliest options. 

Pickett had over 300 yards passing. Last year against Davis Mills was far more dominant. He had 87 yards and 4INTs

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Ross Murdock said:

Predictable.... And boring thread. Someone must be bored. Enjoy the win dude. Your huffing and puffing like your on to something. Your not.  

D/K syndrome, there are a handful of similarly afflicted members running around here…, 

Go Bills!!!

Think about last season.  Despite losing Tre White (an All-Pro corner) for the season, the defense played great down the stretch.  They didn't seem to miss him at all.  Dane Jackson did a fantastic job filling-in, and most weeks we saw very little drop-off.

Until Kansas City.

There was a point when talent (Tyreek Hill in particular) finally won-out, and scheme fit wasn't enough to beat the opponent.  I absolutely love how our depth is filling in.  And most weeks, it may appear they are making our superstars expendable.  But at some point, we are going to need White, Jordan Poyer and Tremaine Edmunds back.

By the way... This is the main reason I also anticipate the Bills finally getting past the Chiefs this year in the playoffs.  Most weeks that offense is still going to look amazing, regardless of what they put around Patrick Mahomes.  They will probably win 12-14 games this season, easy.  But when everything is on the line in the playoffs, the Chiefs no longer have that game-breaking ability that Hill provided.  That's when it will make the difference.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.