Fish fans don’t even know how to tailgate right

YoloinOhio

I cannot believe I haven't witnessed this at the Ralph.  Particularly the day I watched a few geniuses dunk a frozen turkey into an overloaded fryer.  Oil was spilling over the top of the pot and wicking down into the flame as it ran all over the parking lot.  Those idiots had no clue how close they were to starting a massive grease fire.

• Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I cannot believe I haven't witnessed this at the Ralph.  Particularly the day I watched a few geniuses dunk a frozen turkey into an overloaded fryer.  Oil was spilling over the top of the pot and wicking down into the flame as it ran all over the parking lot.  Those idiots had no clue how close they were to starting a massive grease fire.

Do you remember Rich Stadium in 73?

11 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

They are lucky some person was not severely burned. 

15 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I mean, they won? They won handily?

My comment was more directed at the game itself.

As for the Dolphins, they did win. Against a team whose inept play on offense cannot be overstated. They are struggling right now to score even a single touchdown.

And the Dolphins offense isn't really that much better. Tua's strength is getting the ball out quickly and the short passing game, relying on YAC (124 YAC yesterday, nearly 50% of his total passing yards). He still struggles to throw a ball over 15 yards, they have no real running game, and the offensive line is not much better than it was last year. To borrow a line from a Football Outsider's article this morning: "The Dolphins offensive line is still five mall cops trying to stop a looting spree. And Tagovailoa's Sunday blooper reel features lots of throws directly into the turf while getting sacked."

They managed to score 13 points in 8 possessions

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Agree 1

The pretty boys and gurlz in South FL aren't exactly proven tailgaters.  Years of inclimate weather and blue collar common sense leads to safer albeit more than likely more drunk experiences @ the Ralph.  Least aways those were my observations of more than 30 years @ The Ralph and a few visits to Hard Rock.....

• Agree 1

This kind of stuff is really bad.  I'm sure that teams and the league are looking for excuses to curtail tailgating.  It leads to more unruly fans, a mess in the parking lot, and less food and drink sold inside the stadium (less revenue).  I personally LOVE tailgating, so I don't want to see stupid stuff like this that could jeopardize it.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, muppy said:

oh my gosh the stupidity though........:flirt:

lol

wow, sucks to be a fish fan. although THIS we already knew.

Two constants in the universe, 1, hydrogen 2, stupidity, 😂

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Got to suck for people in cars parked near it. Walked into the stadium to watch the game, afterwards headed out to drive home to find this.  Hopefully the called an Uber.

For someone with only liability insurance on their car this could be a life changing (at least short term) experience.  Imagine saving up to afford attending a nfl game just to have some dumb ####### burn up your only method of transportation 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.