McKissinc changes mind, returning to Washington

Logic

17 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

What a yutz. When I see players sign with teams like Jax, NYJ, and Washington, I just think to myself, "Huh. Winning must not be important to them." Money is all well and good and I get maximizing your talent but if you're being offered the exact same deal from two teams, one that's been a dumpster fire for years and one in a legitimate Super Bowl window and you chose the dumpster fire then I dunno what to tell you. 

I know what to tell you he's not a real smart football player 

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Him and McClappy are saints on here.

Honestly F them both so far !!!

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Didn’t want him anyways, so excited we still might go for a player like Breece. 

We are not using a second round pick on a RB 

• Like (+1) 1

Im not going to call him “dumb” for changing his mind like some others here, but it’s clear he doesn’t prioritize winning over all else. And that’s his decision. Some guys are content with cashing a million dollar paycheck, going to work, then calling it a day.

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Honestly F them both so far !!!

We are not using a second round pick on a RB 

We should be. It’s about time we get top talent at RB. Simpson and Thurman were all top picks. I’m tired of drafting runners like Moss and Singletary. While Singletary is good, he isn’t great. 

54 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Hey, his Bills career lasted longer than Antonio Brown's did. He has that at least. He had 2 cups of coffee. Antonio Brown didn't quite make it to the break room

AND, he has more running yards for the Bills than Reggie Bush did

just sayin

My question is- If the Shefter tweet about with the agents' version of events is true, do either one of those numbnutted morons think that this is in any way, shape, or form a good look? And do they represent players that are currently on the Bills' roster? How do they plan to negotiate with this front office, in good faith, after this? Some will say...'it happens!' But it's a rather bad look.

1 minute ago, PaulieYayo said:

And a lot of people have gone elsewhere instead of here. We have lost more than we’ve gained 

That's what it's like having a successful team. I know it's a new feeling for most of us, but we're going to have to get used to it.

We have a true franchise QB and he is getting paid like one. Cap space is at a premium, and we will rely far more on draft picks and low tier FAs, than any big splash signings.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Im not going to call him “dumb” for changing his mind like some others here, but it’s clear he doesn’t prioritize winning over all else. And that’s his decision. Some guys are content with cashing a million dollar paycheck, going to work, then calling it a day.

maybe he had family considerations, maybe he didn't want to leave, maybe he likes where he is

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

maybe he had family considerations, maybe he didn't want to leave, maybe he likes where he is

I guess There are more important things then winning , if that’s the case I’m glad he’s not wearing Bills uniform 

Edited by Putin

4 minutes ago, nucci said:

What is there to like about playing for Washington?  Garbage organization.  Now if it was in the George Allen or Joe Gibbs era, thats a different story.  But on to the next.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ArtVandalay said:

Thank goodness!! I said it yesterday, this guy is a 29 year old JAG than caught bunch of soft dump passes in a crap offense. He was not worth $7 MM... this is a blessing for us. Excellent news!!

I’m with you I didn’t give a 💩 about this signing at all hope , Bean can not settle for another scrub and needs to make a move to get a real RB 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

I guess There are more important things then winning , if that’s the case I’m glad he’s not wearing Bills uniform 

My guess is if this was a Bills player you liked who decided not to leave because of reasons outside winning, you wouldn't have a problem at all with him on the team.

You know, sometimes an evaluative pause between the time a thought enters your mind and the time you express it in some form can be be a good thing...

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

My guess is if this was a Bills player you liked who decided not to leave because of reasons outside winning, you wouldn't have a problem at all with him on the team.

You know, sometimes an evaluative pause between the time a thought enters your mind and the time you express it in some form can be be a good thing...

Some people take LESS $$$$ and move families because they want to win 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.