McKissinc changes mind, returning to Washington

Logic

Just now, junior said:

Meh. I think some players take hometown discounts - best example being Milano.

but how much of a discount? If Milano was offered $10M a year more than Bills offered he would have left....meh, welp 

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

But it rarely happens and when it does it’s huge contract guys.  What’s the rush in announcing a deal for a $3.5m per year RB if there was a chance of changing his mind?  Nothing about this smells right.  I’m predicting a McCaffrey trade announced shortly.  

This could be said for pretty much all the announcements made over the past 2-3 days. They do it for views and clicks, and because ALL of us fans hang on every refresh.

1 minute ago, Putin said:

So far Bills are the only ones 

So far, this year. But it does happen. And it's nothing against the Bills.

I heard he dissed Buffalo pizza 🍕 

1 minute ago, nucci said:

but how much of a discount? If Milano was offered $10M a year more than Bills offered he would have left....meh, welp 

Well yeah, but that's a strawman argument. My point is that not all players are strictly going to sign with whoever ever offers them the most money. 

Just now, junior said:

Well yeah, but that's a strawman argument. My point is that not all players are strictly going to sign with whoever ever offers them the most money. 

yes but not all players get offers from multiple teams

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.