Super Bowl First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, HappyDays said:

It's crazy that people wanted the Bengals to draft Penei Sewell over Chase. Chase might already be the best receiver in the league.

I think so too. That dude is amazing. Too bad he's not playing with Josh. Burrow doesn't have half the arm Josh does.

Just now, HappyDays said:

It's crazy that people wanted the Bengals to draft Penei Sewell over Chase. Chase might already be the best receiver in the league.

I remember the comments when I did my mock and put Chase there over Sewell. I changed it in the 2nd version, then switched it back to Chase. The chemistry Burrow and Chase already had was obviously too good to pass up. The Bengals, obviously, made the right choice. 

Just now, Beast said:

I'm not sure. I didn't think there was contact. Cincinnati should have challenged that, IMO. Should have been first and goal at the 4.

I agree.  maybe didn't want to waste a challenge?  he def caught ball after being touched

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

you mean honoring!

Every Bills game I attended, going back to 1980, the parking lot always, reminded me of an invading horde preparing for battle.  The drinking of meade, the eating of meat, gathered round campfires growling, yelling, waving their banners.

Awesomeness to the max.

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Most, including me, felt rookies don't make serious impacts, toss in the Bengals Oline looked weaker than their WR core.

It's so much easier to find good o-linemen later in the draft or free agency. Game changing WRs are rare. Also I subscribe to the belief that o-lines are only as good as their weakest member. Upgrading one spot on the line doesn't make a huge difference. Getting a #1 WR changes the entire complexion of your offense. It was never really a debate IMO.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.