This Got Me.....Let's Go Get It

Buffalo03

Oh, man.

I used to be self-conscious about loving football so much, like it wasn't a worthy pursuit.  I'd always roll my eyes a bit when people told me, "It's just a game...why do you get so into it?"

It can be a beautiful, poetic and even spiritual experience.  Football is awesome.  

Can't wait for Sunday.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, Success said:

Oh, man.

I used to be self-conscious about loving football so much, like it wasn't a worthy pursuit.  I'd always roll my eyes a bit when people told me, "It's just a game...why do you get so into it?"

It can be a beautiful, poetic and even spiritual experience.  Football is awesome.  

Can't wait for Sunday.

Funny, I was just telling my gal this past weekend how football is a kind of unscripted ballet. 

She'll never get it, but I take my shots haha

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

This makes me want it so bad this year. Time to go get it. Let's f*cking go. This is our year

I can't believe I never seen this clip before.

A lot said every day about stats and schemes but a whole lot of football depends on the things you can't measure.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Success said:

Oh, man.

Can't wait for Sunday.

Well said Sir, I feel this way too.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I hope they don’t wear those blue pants again.

I think it has been clearly established it is a problem. 

Can we wear our all reds? That’ll confuse ‘em for sure! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

This makes me want it so bad this year. Time to go get it. Let's f*cking go. This is our year

I saw the Diggs handshake and Allen going up the bench watching the game live.  The kid oozes leadership.  And that handshake …. Much like Tampa this year, it has origin story written all over it.  

• Like (+1) 1

This season is building towards something special. Real special. Josh and this Bills team have the makings of a happy ending that even Hollywood wishes it could script.

A kid who nobody believed in makes his own way in college. Many analysts write him off. He gets drafted to a snake-bitten franchise trying desperately to turn a corner they have barely made it around once in the last 18 years. He is supposed to sit and learn and is forced to play well before he was given the tools to succeed. He comes in and over time has wrestled control of the division away from the team that held them down for so long. He claws for everything and continues to improve and go further into the playoffs before getting handed a humbling loss in KC (not to mention the year before at Houston) 

He guts it out and works to get back there, knowing that it isn’t enough to get close and go home. You knew watching this video he promised Diggs we were coming back. Here we are. It’s been a year of buildup for this moment. Even if we win, it still won’t be enough for him.

Allen is meant to be a champion.

the scrappy underdogs

the kid who was written off

the franchise that never got it done.

until now.

Edited by KingBoots8
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.