Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Jets at Bills

BillsFan619

McD typically does great against rookie QBs. I don’t expect that to change in this game. Zach Wilson is going to struggle because the defense is going to shut him down.

I’m going to go with Jordan Poyer as he will pick off one of Wilson’s passes and even sack him as well.

Who ya got? Go Bills. Win the division!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

51 minutes ago, Beast said:

Easy.

Singletary. He's on a roll and the Jets run defense is weak.

When was the last time you enjoyed a nice refreshing straight out of the oven roll?

And I agree with the mustache.

Singletary will as he’s by far and away the best RB on the Bills and has been since he was drafted.

Edited by Jay_Fixit
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The Return of Touchdown Jesus, Jake Kumerow. Diggs/Beasley/Gabe, even McKenzie don't play a whole lot of snaps. You gotta throw the ball to someone!

I want to believe in Touchdown Jesus, especially after the perennial wind bag Aaron Rodgers endorsed him BUT his drop versus NEw England tempered my enthusiasm.

2 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Hmmmm, let me think about this one... What happened the final game last year. Oh yeah, 3 TD'S.😁.

Go, Go Gadget!!! Get them Candy Bars!

Lil' Dirty of course!

4ba_ap18329669903743.jpeg.thumb.jpg.0ef5a53778688d411122420fe8579fb3.jpg

Be honest, bro. Did you REALLY need to think about it? 😜🤣

Edited by BillsFan619

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Changed my mind again. The sleeper star will be ... MITCH TRUBISKY. No reason to play Allen after we go up 31-0 with 12 minutes left in the 3rd.

Pretty sure a bunch of people posted this same thing for the Jax game...let's hope the Jets pack it in early. I think they gave their all against Tampa looking for something positive at the end of the season.  Yes they could play to keep the Bills from winning the division, but my sense is they would have rather beaten Brady.  I think they fold quick if we can get out on them early.  This is a week where McD should not defer if they win the coin toss.  

On 1/6/2022 at 1:21 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

I am going again with Efe Obada, the man has been getting closer to getting serious QB pressure

Well no Efe this week so I guess I will go with Edmunds, i think the rangy LB can get a sack and a pick from the kid Zach Wilson  that looks like he is 12 years old.

22 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Pretty sure a bunch of people posted this same thing for the Jax game...let's hope the Jets pack it in early. I think they gave their all against Tampa looking for something positive at the end of the season.  Yes they could play to keep the Bills from winning the division, but my sense is they would have rather beaten Brady.  I think they fold quick if we can get out on them early.  This is a week where McD should not defer if they win the coin toss.  

LOL, the great debate for that game was a poll, how much playing time would Trubisky get....I think the winning selection had him playing the entire Q4.

On 1/6/2022 at 11:00 AM, BillsFan619 said:

McD typically does great against rookie QBs. I don’t expect that to change in this game. Zach Wilson is going to struggle because the defense is going to shut him down.

I’m going to go with Jordan Poyer as he will pick off one of Wilson’s passes and even sack him as well.

Who ya got? Go Bills. Win the division!

Agree with you. On offense, I’ll say Gabriel Davis.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Stefon Diggs needs 6 receptions for bonuses to kick in. Josh will help him get there by throwing to Diggs early and often.

9 receptions

125 yards

2 TDs

And then Diggs will sit out the 2nd half.

Diggs for the win (for 3/4 of a million dollars that is. Well, and the division title too).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.