Antonio Brown strips in EZ and retires mid game? Edit: and now feuding with Bucs

Process

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Biggest waste of talent I've ever seen in my life. If he would have just just ***** up and played football, he'd still be in Pittsburgh and a sure fire HOF player. He ruined all of that

In Pit, he was on his way to being a top 5-10 WR ever 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

I'd feel the same.way if I was brown, u need a few more catches and yards for a nice chunk due to incentives and they aren't even giving u the ball in a game u're team is decimated with injuries.. 

True - An easy way to get a few more catches is to strip half-naked and quit on the team. Genius.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

I'd feel the same.way if I was brown, u need a few more catches and yards for a nice chunk due to incentives and they aren't even giving u the ball in a game u're team is decimated with injuries.. 

How many teams and team mates has he bailed on with his selfish tantrums. He ain't the only game in town but he us the worst team mate

12 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Is this what is likely going on? Is the money issue greed or we wondering if he's torching through his money. I'm guessing the latter a bit 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.