Around the NFL Week 17

HappyDays

12 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

OK Hear me out!  LOL.

Bills beat Jets and win division next week!

Browns at home beat Bengals.

Broncos at home beat Chiefs (afternoon game and if Titans beat Jaguars and clinch bye in early game)?

All would mean Bills as 2nd seed.

The NFL will have the Chiefs and Titans playing at the same time to prevent this. They move the games around the final week to prevent unfair advantages.

Edited by chongli
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

What we did to the Dolphins is what the Pats should have done to them. Any given Sunday.

Not really. The Dolphins always play the Pats tough. Even when Brady was there they used to lose to them pretty regularly, especially late in the year down in Miami.

41 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

OK Hear me out!  LOL.

Bills beat Jets and win division next week!

Browns at home beat Bengals.

Broncos at home beat Chiefs (afternoon game and if Titans beat Jaguars and clinch bye in early game)?

All would mean Bills as 2nd seed.

I guess you haven’t seen the Broncos offensive offense. They couldn’t beat KC’s 3rd string. 

11 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I said "hear me out".

I did. I said “have you seen the Broncos offense”.  It wasn’t judgmental. It was saying it is wildly unlikely so why even mention it. It’s the same as saying if Jax beats the Colts next week one of our biggest concerns would be removed from the playoffs. Possible, just highly highly improbable. 

Edited by Locomark

5 minutes ago, Locomark said:

I did. I said “have you seen the Broncos offense”.  It wasn’t judgmental. It was saying it is wildly unlikely so why even mention it. It’s the same as saying if Jax beats the Colts next week one of our biggest concerns would be removed from the playoffs. Possible, just highly highly improbable. 

I live in Colorado, so yes, I know the Broncos and how much of long shot it is.

THUS the "hear me out" which is code on this board for something crazy to follow.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson said:

The NFL world will be a much better place if Titans get the #1 seed so Chiefs have to play in the wild card round. Go GO TITANS next week!!

Titans play Texans next week, I'm guessing they beat the Texans giving them the one seed. What an odd world we live in where a Ryan tannehill led team is the one seed 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

It will be interesting to see if the Bengals play their starters next week. They really have nothing to play for except who they want to play in the first round. They have locked up the Division and a home game. Do they want to be the # 3 or the # 4. The Bills have to play to win the division with the Pats. 

If the 2 seed in the AFC loses their first game it means another home game for them if they win next week and their first round game. So they acfually do have something to play for. 

Edited by Beast

Roberts does it again...101 yard KO return for a TD

19 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I watched Cincy come back from 14 down to beat the Chiefs.

Burrow was magical and Chase was simply unstoppable.

They are going to be extremely hard to beat in the playoffs. 

Ehh...it's their first time in the playoffs...none of them have been there before...the game is played differently. 50/50 chance they go one and done.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Only saw highlights but it looked like dudes for Cinci were wide open all over the place. 

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Only saw highlights but it looked like dudes for Cinci were wide open all over the place. 

Burrow is a big part of that, obviously. Although I was not convinced by the Chiefs secondary.

As for Chase, he looked like he had the route running of a Diggs, the catch radius of a Julio, the sticky hands of a Hopkins and the speed of a Tyreek...he is brutal and will be a match-up nightmare for all DB's.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan

56 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Maybe someone else can beat them for us!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.