Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Falcons at Bills

BillsFan619

With the Falcons having a bad defense, their main playmakers are on offense in Ryan, Patterson and Pitts.

If we shut them down, the Falcons really have no realistic chance. Being that two of their main playmakers is a running back and tight end, I’m gonna go with Matt Milano as my impact player of the game. Hopefully he can plug up holes to keep Patterson at bay as well as keep the YAC to a minimum by sound tackling.

Who ya got, Bills Mafia? Go Bills, keep marching towards the AFCE title.

• Like (+1) 3

It's not a player but a line;the offensive line to be precise. We saw last week what happens when Allen gets some suitable protection,I'm hoping from here on out the line comes up big for even giving Devin Singletary some creases.. Singletary who had a monster game himself (even though the stats were not very impressive)  showed what we look like with competent play there.

The Bil"s are an offensive juggernaut and must remain that way from here on out.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 3

Just like I said last week, it will be Singletary again.  He made those first two drives what they were and then made key plays throughout the game.

This time, against the Falcons, he will finally get the 25 touches he should get.  And he will run for 100 yards too.

Immediately last week it was clear the Pats had to respect the Bills running and short passing game, opening up the pass game.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Exactly.  If I am being honest though, I ALMOST said Taron Johnson (😱) but being one of the CEO's of the McKenzie fan club, I have to go with my guy, Lil' Dirty.😉

I wouldn’t expect anything less, bro.

Plus, they took control of the division in the game that McKenzie went off. Way to go.

Keep up the McKenzie fandom and go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Doubt he is on the bench, but I do see his snap counts drop if Beasley is back.😥. Not that I think it's the right thing to do. 

Would you rather have McKenzie 100% over Beasley, have them split time or be on the field at the same time where it really doesn’t affect the other person’s snap count?

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/30/2021 at 12:43 PM, Greg S said:

Defense: Edmunds

Offense: Singletary

My picks too.

Edmunds because he will shut down Ryan from 0 - 10 yards in the middle of the field ( a Ryan strength )

Singletary because he is getting blocking & finally gets a game where he rips a couple that don’t get called back for holding, etc

7 hours ago, wjag said:

I feel like this is the game Diggs goes off.  

I was thinking the exact same thing. Diggs has not had a real 'go off' game yet. Atlanta's is the D to make it so this week.

BTW, I was leaning towards Reid Ferguson but changed my answer. 😇  :devil:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.