12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

🎸🎼 War is Over, If you WANT it

War is over Now-ow-OW-ow!

SCREEEEEEEEEEECH! <needle dragged off the record!>

Screw that! Christmas is over! The WAR has just begun!

I hate everything about Bawstin! Their stupid accent, the Bruins/RedSawx/Celtics, Boston cream pie.. Everything! But NONE more than the Cheatriots* I hate their coach, their owner, every one of their players EVER, their fans and even their uniforms!

Normally, I personally couldn’t care less what the game means in the standings. I want Carnage! Mangled up players, bleeding fans. Cops on horseback swingin’ billy clubs! Burn down Beantown! -that’s MY motto!

As for this game, it’s rematch city, Division Title at stake, Playoffs at stake! On the road at our arch-enemy! It don’t git no bigger! Yes, we could lose yet win our final 2 games against inferior teams and still make the Dance. But this AFC EAST is now OUR Title to lose! We rose up. We dethroned the bastards. It’s Ours! We will fight to the death to raise our flag yet again! Both armies have key pieces missing from their arsenal. Both have been battered some in the long, grueling campaign -a theater of war we hope never rises in our lifetime again. But that’s just part of the #Battle360. This is about what the armies assembled there do on the battlefield. Big guns in the ground offensive! Bombing from overhead aerial assaults! Submarines blowing up battle plans! Right on down to Hand to Hand combat! Leave it ALL on the battlefield. WIN or DIE! VICTORY or defeat. 1 battle, 1 opportunity. 1 shot at Glory. Today. In New Britain. Slap on your camy, your foliage, your war paint. THIS IS WAR!

9DA66E92-6356-42B1-ADB3-25A265EBE17A.jpeg

96F40BD4-0BEB-48D9-A438-B22F525B5F0A.jpeg

92FC90E6-1D6C-4112-B478-09A82B051A44.jpeg

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Happy Game Day, TBD! I hope you have a great day-after-Christmas, eating left-overs, cleaning up the wrapping paper, enjoying the day with your family who are getting close to staying too long, and, of course, watching your Bills clobber the Patriots! Heck, if the Bills win, we may even invite the family to stay an extra day or two.

GO BILLS!

• Haha (+1) 1

me at Foxboro trolling Pats this week  LOL 

I brought my Bills flag, wore my colors and went the to The Bills Fans are Best in World billboatd right outside Foxboro stadium and llvestreamed lol

https://www.facebook.com/peter.goletz/videos/987582331867887

LETS ***** GO!  LETS GO BUFFALO!

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

I brought my Bills flag, wore my colors and went the to The Bills Fans are Best in World billboatd right outside Foxboro stadium and llvestreamed lol

Ha! Valiant effort. 1 out of 10 of camera work. I’d love to have seen some Cheaters faces seeing you walking around waving that flag. 

Go Bills 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

I thought you fell down! 🤣

Getting Dawkins back has completely changed my energy for this game.  

Missing Davis and Beasley isn’t ideal, but we still have a strong WR trio with Sanders and McKenzie replacing them.   

We just need to make sure Josh isn’t under siege all game and allow him to give us a potential Josh Allen MVP caliber game.  I don’t expect Dawkins to be 100%, but if he’s able to play at a solid level, that settles our OL down a ton, and should give Josh that chance. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Getting Dawkins back has completely changed my energy for this game.  

Missing Davis and Beasley isn’t ideal, but we still have a strong WR trio with Sanders and McKenzie replacing them.   

We just need to make sure Josh isn’t under siege all game and allow him to give us a potential Josh Allen MVP caliber game.  I don’t expect Dawkins to be 100%, but if he’s able to play at a solid level, that settles our OL down a ton, and should give Josh that chance. 

I woke up oddly confident today despite my post in the 'predict the score' thread.

It feels right today.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, IBTG81 said:

Heading over to the stadium shortly. Got in last night. 
Can’t wait!! Go Bills!!

ya baby scream your head off

________

Stevenson will have at least one bomb thrown his way. I hope it's early. If Josh can hit that throw it's going to open up the offense big-time.

He could surprise and catch a team off guard la Robert Foster a couple of years ago when he first broke out. 

Edited by 716er
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm fostering 3 tiny, scared kittens, until they are ready to go up for adoption.  I keep them in the room with my big tv.  I realized today that this was probably a mistake.   FTP!!!

Edited by driddles
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, driddles said:

I'm fostering 3 tiny, scared kittens, until they are ready to go up for adoption.  I keep them in the room with my big tv.  I realized today that this was probably a mistake.   FTP!!!

Had a baby girl in august. We’ve had to whisper yell all season long…. Although some games I can’t withhold the crazy. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.