Gabe Davis on covid list

Steptide

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

If Sanders plays AND can be effective, then we can get by at WR.  We essentially have only one TE that is even worth a damm.  

Now look at the OL without Dawkins, Feliciano, and Ford.  It’s not pretty. It’s gonna take great defense and ST, a dramatic improvement in penalties and negative plays, and winning the turnovers.  

We can win, it will be an epic effort though.  Something the 2021 Bills have not had yet.  

Then it's time

• Like (+1) 3

Obviously this will be a convenient 'built in excuse' for losing to the Patriots again but as mentioned before, Covid had absolutely nothing to do with the Bills previous 6 losses which is why it was critical to take care of business especially against the likes of the Steelers and Jaguars.

But it's clear at this point the rest of the NFL season (including playoffs) is going to be severely impacted by the virus and it really may be the last man standing so to speak that makes a run and wins it all.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

It is time for the NFL to delay the league by a month.  It's the only way to get thru this.  Maybe the vaccinated will be able to get back soon enough to actually have enough players for the next couple weeks? 

Delay? How about players get vaccinated?  The vaccinated at least have a good chance to play each week

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2

56 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

This is a decent run blocking line at least.  Now passing?.?

Really?   I don’t see this line being good at anything but this could be one of those classic Bills games where they rise to the occasion and play well.  You never know.  

Edited by Bob in STL

7 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I’m sure that this will not go over well with some members of the group, but why are players putting themselves at risk? What should be happening at this point in the season is go to practice, go home and relax. If you live with others, explain to them that all the pretty things that they have in the house that they live in are because they are a professional football player. If they like pretty things, they need to stay in the house or go for walks in the woods away from other people. They are putting their occupation at risk. They have a job to do and the job is to make the NFL football playoffs and be a contributing member of the team. You can’t contribute if you’re not there. It may not be easy, but it’s the right thing to do based upon the multi million dollar a year contracts that they have agreed-upon.

I can tell you living in the same neighborhood as some of them that the caution that you’re talking about is not occurring.   

15 minutes ago, Virgil said:

And there it is.  You don't know if it's Beasley related, but if so, this is where it bites us.  Our hottest offensive weapon is going to miss the biggest game of our season. 

You can make it about COVID or whatever you want, but the result is guys are missing games because of their decisions. 

I'm over it

They would likely miss the Pats game vaccinated or not.

It's a bad break.

Edited by FireChans
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, RunninRebel37 said:

Nope - he’s a non vaxxer, which means he’ll miss this week and likely next week

That rule is so archaic...with monoclonals, the virus can be knocked out in 2 days...NFL needs to get with the times...👍

[Edit: inaccurate information]

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Virgil said:

And there it is.  You don't know if it's Beasley related, but if so, this is where it bites us.  Our hottest offensive weapon is going to miss the biggest game of our season. 

You can make it about COVID or whatever you want, but the result is guys are missing games because of their decisions. 

I'm over it

Well, *****.

1 minute ago, Arkady Renko said:

It’s good to have excuses.  Don’t want the Bills to get demoralized if they lose. 

I say this in the most friendly of Christmas Spirits: Go stick your head in a bowl.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

If you think top tier QBs like Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, etc., can make it work without full supporting casts, and you think Allen is in that their, then you should think the same of Allen.

Just let him loose. 

They at least have a line to give them time. Allen doesn't have ***** blocking for him now.

5 minutes ago, RunninRebel37 said:

Nope - he’s a non vaxxer, which means he’ll miss this week and likely next week

Do we know that for sure?  What is the basis for this belief?

If vaccinated, Davis would still be tested:

1) if chosen "randomly" by the testing company

2) if he had symptoms

Just now, HappyDays said:

If they were vaccinated they would likely not have been tested at all.

See above.

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe people other than the fans other than the fans should have been vaccinated. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bye Bye Playoffs, Pegulas getting what they deserve for screwing fans. 

To all those infected sending thoughts and prayers and hopes for a full recovery.  

8 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Do we activate 3 backs and roll with 2 TEs a lot.  Run the ball to victory...

Sure, we can do that that sometimes, but not all game.  It more about personnel, not the scheme.  Besides, I think BB might figure that out pretty quickly.  We just don’t have a good “heavy” package. No blocking TEs and no blocking FB.  Maybe a hybrid player like Gilliam can help?  

Daboll will need to be diverse in packages and playcall.  Execution has to be better too. 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do we know that for sure?  What is the basis for this belief?

If vaccinated, Davis would still be tested:

1) if chosen "randomly" by the testing company

2) if he had symptoms

Also I believe that if he was a close contact to an infected person that would also trigger a test?

10 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

BB will scheme to take away Diggs and make us win with jags. 

Seems pretty safe to say we will not be winning the division.

That's way they still play the game. 

It was pretty safe the Bills would beat the Jags. Pretty safe the Cards would steamroll the lowly Lions. Was a great bet the Bucs would wipe the floor against the Saints ect ect ect......

• Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

If you think top tier QBs like Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, etc., can make it work without full supporting casts

Nobody thinks that. Brady lost his top weapons and scored zero points for just the second time in his career. Luckily we still have Diggs and Sanders and McKenzie. Not an elite group by any means but it's good enough to get by with. I'm much more concerned about the state of the o-line. Allen will have to run like crazy in this game. I hope his foot is fully healed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1