Week 16: Bills at Pats - DISCUSSION

YoloinOhio

14 hours ago, Steptide said:

I'm excited/interested to see some of our wide receiver depth step up, but I fear alot of dropped passes and mis communication. These depth guys haven't had alot of playing time and I fear that it'll show. Really need to feed Diggs, Sanders, mckenzie and Knox. Anyone else I say feed them easy passes. Maybe take a deep shot to Stevenson 

We need to feed the targets that are most open.  That’s is all.  Take what the defense gives us.  If Diggs is one on one, feed him.  If he’s bracketed, make the correct read and go from there.  Don’t force anything 

11 minutes ago, CSBill said:

That is what I wanted last week, but apparently Bates is not a good option there. Really? Can he be any worse than Brown was? At least with this, everything else is relatively normal.

He’s also the backup C if feliciano is out.

• Like (+1) 2

23 hours ago, balln said:

all on allen. he has to put this team on his back, play mistake free, MVP caliber and tell the world to go F*ck themselves

His been doing that all year, but it doesn’t matter how great your QB is if your getting blown up as soon as the ball is snapped. And on top of all that, playing like he has been carrying the team is a good way to get injuries. I hope we beat NE it would be a great Christmas gift, but at this point I hope Allen makes it all year without getting hurt bad. Go BILLS 

2 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

They would be out 10 days regardless as unvaxxed players whereas Bourne is vaccinated. And if Beasley's doctor had told him to get vaccinated, I suspect he'd have gotten another doctor.

Thanks👍 

Forgot about his status compared to Beasley and Davis.

26 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Wish Beasley and Davis used his doctor.😒

Yea, not like we have two way more important guys out who had similar doctors. 

27 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Rule bending or not, this is my shocked face on the Bourne news - 😐. How many days was he on the list for?

It’s incredibly rare for a guy to come back as quick as he has.   Look around the league, it just does not happen.   Very strange. 

Edited by SCBills

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yea, not like we have two way more important guys out who had similar doctors. 

It’s incredibly rare for a guy to come back as quick as he has.   Look around the league, it just does not happen.   Very strange. 

He was probably either a false positive or had it for like a week before his negative test.

3 minutes ago, Process said:

So basically every team in the league is getting hit hard by Covid except the Patriots.

Do they have anyone on the list? 

Bs

Stevenson is out with covid.  A safety was on the list too.  Dunno if he cleared

I think the fill-ins step up big tomorrow. BB is going to put everything toward stopping Diggs.  I think Diggs will still be a significant factor, but I predict a thread praising McKenzie after the game, and another thread along the lines of "who is this Hodgins guy?  He should start!"

We're going to move the ball tomorrow, and Daboll will have a better plan for the red zone.  The Bills are going to remind everyone why they were SB favorites this year.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Success said:

I think the fill-ins step up big tomorrow. BB is going to put everything toward stopping Diggs.  I think Diggs will still be a significant factor, but I predict a thread praising McKenzie after the game, and another thread along the lines of "who is this Hodgins guy?  He should start!"

We're going to move the ball tomorrow, and Daboll will have a better plan for the red zone.  The Bills are going to remind everyone why they were SB favorites this year.

Daboll has had his head up his a$$ most of the season in the red zone, the odds he becomes brilliant tomorrow against the best defensive minded coach of all time is iffy at best.  Possible but certainly not probable. If they score in the red zone it’s because they unleashed Josh to run, not because Daboll suddenly gets smarter than BB. 

1 hour ago, Success said:

Stop it we are an avg football team who was way overrated 

• Eyeroll 3

3 hours ago, Process said:

Beane blew it in the off-season. We should have approached this season as if Star wasn't even on the team and found a replacement. If he played it would just be a bonus. 

We should not have been relying on Star.

Horrible Harry has begun to play well, hopefully he maintains. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, NyQuil said:

I wonder if McDermott would elect to take the ball first tomorrow (if they win the toss) to try to put NE in a hole quick.

Nope.  Double dipping is always better. They can put them in a hole by getting a stop then scoring.

3 hours ago, Putin said:

Stop it we are an avg football team who was way overrated 

Stop it.  The Bills are ranked 10th in the NFL standings right now.  Thats above average.

22 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Nope.  Double dipping is always better. They can put them in a hole by getting a stop then scoring.

Stop it.  The Bills are ranked 10th in the NFL standings right now.  Thats above average.

id like to agree. but they havent played a complete game (KC was completeish ) in forever so theyre average in my book. havent beat winning teams. 

3 minutes ago, balln said:

id like to agree. but they havent played a complete game (KC was completeish ) in forever so theyre average in my book. havent beat winning teams. 

Have you watched around the league?  If you are calling the Bills average then all but about 4 teams are average or below. Which would make the Bills not average.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

When’s the last time we had a game against a division rival for the division title… Early 90s I’m guessing prolly against Miami…. Man there’s so much on the line for us tomorrow but how much better can it get than this… I’m so freaking pumped for this game tomorrow don’t even know if I’ll be able to sleep tonight….

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Have you watched around the league?  If you are calling the Bills average then all but about 4 teams are average or below. Which would make the Bills not average.

yes. they have beaten one winning team all year. 

they are minnesota 

i know they are better - but theyre not consistent. they make too many mistakes. sorry. its not fantasy football

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.