Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Second Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Im not done with him yet but I am getting there.  Cant get his team to play.  Makes bad coaching decisions on and off the field.  Marvin Lewis went to the playoffs every year.  How did that work out for them.

Marvin Lewis went to the playoffs 7 out of 16 seasons, not every year and was 0-7. McDermott has 2 playoff wins. Nice try with your comparison. You get an A for effort

Best I’m hoping for is the playoffs.  

With the schedule they have left, that’s doable.  

If they don’t make it, take a machete to the coaching staff.  I know McBeane won’t be fired but they need to face some accountability for this.  

Then take that same machete, regardless of what happens, and slice up the OL and DL.  

Then, finally, take that machete and cut ties with Edmunds.  Don’t you dare waste more money on this defense for a player like him. 

1 minute ago, Heels20X6 said:

Someone mentioned locker room issues…I wonder if the vaccination stances of players caused divisions early that only got worse as players caught it…

There’s no way this is a reason, because if it is….. omg, blow this team tf up.   Everyone is dealing with this… you don’t see Tampa or GB off the rails. 

Edited by SCBills