Raiders RB Josh Jacobs averaging 3.2 ypc this season & 3 kids a year

Chandler#81

52 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Eric Moulds as well. 

Sad state of affairs.  Nine more fatherless children.   Terrific.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Travis may have been prolific, but both Henry and Jacobs still got some gettin’ to do to catch Antonio Cromartie. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Or rich, depending how you see the love of a child.

Fatherhood involves a lot more than that. I doubt this fella is going to jet around and responsibly play a role in the lives of the many kids who are the product of multiple flash relationships; the whole thing is pretty cynical if one takes ordinary intelligence and context into mind. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He was a terrible choice as a first round pick. He is average — 4.2 ypc over the course of his 3-year career. 

Pittsburgh’s first round Alabama RB is even worse…a truly baffling pick

• Dislike 1

32 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I think Harris is fine; the line is really bad. Similar situation to the Bills, although it was known before this season that they were bad (unlike the Bills’ line).

He’s an average RB, and therefore a terrible use of a first round pick for team that had a lot of other needs.

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

This is so crazy,  like what is wrong with these guys.  Father's day must be a popular event and most likely he retires broke to complete the Henry comparison

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Well, all the love in the world ain't gone pay them beels!

3 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Interesting choice of spelling and grammar. 

Reminds me of when Beasley Reece used to work as part of the broadcast crew for NFL games - he always pronounced "Bills" as "Beels" (or "Beals," depending on your preferred spelling).

Just now, msw2112 said:

Reminds me of when Beasley Reece used to work as part of the broadcast crew for NFL games - he always pronounced "Bills" as "Beels" (or "Beals," depending on your preferred spelling).

And Solomon Wilcots.   I have a long-standing game-day tradition of posting, "LET'S GO BEELS!!" on social media just prior to kickoff and that was inspired by Wilcots.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.