Week 12, Bills v. Saints GAME BALLS - 11/25/21

Freddie's Dead

Josh gets his automatic game ball.

Matt Breida - Yet again a difference maker for the Bills, he needs to start.

Stef Diggs - One of the best receivers in the NFL, he was ridiculously good tonight.

Dawesome Knox - He's back to Dawesome after a horrible game last week with 4 drops.

Ed Oliver - Absolutely destroyed the Saints O line.

Cookie Milano - Brought the wood and was all over the field tonight.

Jordan Poyer - Important to get a takeaway after a nearly two game dry spell.

WHO YA GOT??

• Like (+1) 5

22 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Stef Diggs - One of the best receivers in the NFL, he was ridiculously good tonight.

Dawesome Knox - He's back to Dawesome after a horrible game last week with 4 drops.

WHO YA GOT??

I told everyone that Breida would be a difference maker,  noticeable difference when he gets to the second level.  He will big runs against Patriots if he gets opportunities.  I said because d-lineman were just rushing upfield Briedia would make a big screen play and he did for TD.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I told everyone that Breida would be a difference maker,  noticeable difference when he gets to the second level.  He will big runs against Patriots if he gets opportunities.  I said because d-lineman were just rushing upfield Briedia would make a big screen play and he did for TD.  

dang, you’re a regular Nostradamus!! 

Fortune Teller Doge GIF by Kraken Exchange

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Process said:

I am going to convince myself that McDermott made Breida inactive all year in hopes to keep him fresh and unleash him for the stretch run and playoffs, there is no other explanation.

Singletary looked great too behind a garbage line. 

Don't want to see Moss take another snap.

Combined Motor and Breida were 24 carries for 70 yards for a 2.9 average (oddly enough they each individually averaged 2.9 per carry)

There were a few plays where the O-line had some nice holds, but there were way too many negative running plays or plays that gained 1 or 2 yards.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ticketssince61 said:

Combined Motor and Breida were 24 carries for 70 yards for a 2.9 average (oddly enough they each individually averaged 2.9 per carry)

There were a few plays where the O-line had some nice holds, but there were way too many negative running plays or plays that gained 1 or 2 yards.

And again Allen led all Bills rushers with 45 yards on 8 carries.  He also converted three 3rd downs with his legs.  The bad news though is that this is unsustainable.

• Like (+1) 1

Addison I don’t know if Mario has had a better game as a bill

Oliver Eddie is growing into a damn good football player 

Beasley When we needed a third down Cole was there

Breida This offense with a back with speed and can make the first guy miss is just at a different level

Josh…The bar is so high for him now that 4TDs and 5 incompletions all people wanna talk about is his two ints 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

New Orleans for building a dome.

They play better in a dome. No wind, no rain. Deal with the truth. It will set all the anti-domers free.

1 hour ago, jkeerie said:

Coach McD gets mine...for benching players that needed to be benched and reminding them they need to earn their place on the field.

Amen to that.

• Like (+1) 2

Unsung guys:

Groot gets one; nice step up for him.

Nod to Edmunds; he's becoming a legit cog.

Dane Jackson for staying aggressive whne he could have been bombing his BVD's.

McD for continuing to ride the choke collar on Daboll; and another for Frazier/McD for being a step ahead of Payton all night.

If Josh Allen can play with that kind of discipline going forward the Bills can win the Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

WHO YA GOT??

I got to give a shout to my man Gabe Davis.  2 receptions on 3 targets for 47 yds contributed ~20% of our passing offense, but his real unsung contribution was downfield blocking.  Knox gave him a shout-out saying Gabe's blocking enabled both his TDs.

Saw some good run blocking at times across the OL

34 minutes ago, Simon said:

McD for continuing to ride the choke collar on Daboll

LOL the image there.

• Like (+1) 3

Daboll  deserves some kudos.  Except for the inexplicable 3rd and inches call, we were much less predictable and more balanced.

On a side note, has a team ever brought in a different Center on short yardage plays?  it’s clear that Morse is a good Center but lacking in that department.  The inability to get 3rd and 4th and less than a yard is gonna kill us down the stretch and has already cost us a game.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Daboll  deserves some kudos.  Except for the inexplicable 3rd and inches call, we were much less predictable and more balanced.

On a side note, has a team ever brought in a different Center on short yardage plays?  it’s clear that Morse is a good Center but lacking in that department.  The inability to get 3rd and 4th and less than a yard is gonna kill us down the stretch and has already cost us a game.  

I’ve actually been wondering this too. It’s really been a problem during the whole McD era. I have zero confidence on big downs and inches or 1 that we’ll get any kind of push up the middle. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.