Week 10 Thursday Night Football: Ravens at Dolphins, 7:20 on Fox

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Not even close. Miami is a much better team than Jacksonville. There is no sugar coating the Bills loss. It is the worst loss of the NFL season so far.

Out of all the terrible games where one offense was just a sad, wet fart for the entire duration of the game our offense was probably the saddest, wettest fart that’s farted itself onto a football field this season so far. 

• Eyeroll 1

Not even close. Miami is a much better team than Jacksonville. There is no sugar coating the Bills loss. It is the worst loss of the NFL season so far.

They are?  They're both 2 - 7 and Jacksonville beat Miami.  And the Bills lost by 3 while the Ravens lost by 12. Now don't get me wrong - the Bills loss was terrible but it was NOT the worst loss of the season.  IMO tonight's loss by the Ravens was.  And I would argue that Denver destroying Dallas at home was pretty bad to.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Bills are a Superbowl contender losing to the worst team in the league. Miami losing to the Jags is not as bad a loss because no one thinks Miami is as good as Buffalo

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I'm with you on this one lol

Now I'm even more confused.  Lol.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

They are?  They're both 2 - 7 and Jacksonville beat Miami.  And the Bills lost by 3 while the Ravens lost by 12. Now don't get me wrong - the Bills loss was terrible but it was NOT the worst loss of the season.  IMO tonight's loss by the Ravens was.  And I would argue that Denver destroying Dallas at home was pretty bad to.

Denver beating Dallas in Dallas is a good candidate.  Agree. I think most would agree Miami's roster is better than the Jags

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

So we beat the much better Miami team twice and the Jags beat them once so how could it be the worse loss?

Anyone losing to the Jets might be the worse loss ;)

Bills are a Superbowl contender losing to the worst team in the league. Miami losing to the Jags is not as bad a loss because no one thinks Miami is as good as Buffalo

I believe he was referring to the fact that you said Miami was clearly better then the Jaguars yet Jacksonville beat them head to head.

My rankings of stinkeroo looses this year:

1)  Ravens lose to the Dolphins by 2 scores

2) The Jets beat the Titans with Henry

3) The Bills self destruct in Jacksonville

4) The Broncos take a 30 - 0 lead on Dallas early in the 4th quarter in Dallas

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Denver beating Dallas in Dallas is a good candidate.  Agree. I think most would agree Miami's roster is better than the Jags

Are they though?  Both rank in the bottom ten in offense and defense.  Jaguars better in each category.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I believe he was referring to the fact that you said Miami was clearly better then the Jaguars yet Jacksonville beat them head to head.

It's not as bad as the loss to the jags, they played on 4 days after playing a full overtime game. 

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

No.  Our clunker was pry worst.  Six points against that defense is inexcusable.  Titans were without Brown and Julio for that Jets game.

I hope we trade for Robert Hunt and make him our #2 TE.  Or maybe our #1 TE when Knox out-prices himself after next season.  He might be the worst OG in the league that’s not on the Bills……but he’d be a solid blocker for a TE.  Our OL needs all the help they can get 

17 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Don’t gloss over the Titans loss (with Henry) to the Jests—who also share the same W/L record with said Jags…

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Don’t gloss over the Titans loss (with Henry) to the Jests—who also share the same W/L record with said Jags…

TN did not have Brown or Jones and were missing two OL and their best CB.  They still went to OT with the Jets.  

NY Times Playoff Simulator puts the odds of a Titans  #1 seed at 66% with a win over New Orleans this weekend.  That is how big a lead they have.  Their schedule was front loaded hard when Henry was killing people.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Nobody picked Miami for the SuperBowl 

Yeah but somebody did say they were better than Jacksonville a team that did beat them.

20 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Nobody was arguing that.

5 minutes ago, Bruce Smith said:

TN did not have Brown or Jones and were missing two OL and their best CB.  They still went to OT with the Jets.  

NY Times Playoff Simulator puts the odds of a Titans  #1 seed at 66% with a win over New Orleans this weekend.  That is how big a lead they have.  Their schedule was front loaded hard when Henry was killing people.

What happens if they lose though? Lol

5 minutes ago, Bruce Smith said:

Fake news.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

The Bills was the worst and it's not even close. 

I just don't see it that way.

We beat the Fins 2X (35-0 and 26-11)

The Fins lost to the Jags by 3

The Jags beat the Bills by 3

The Fins beat the Ravens by 12

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Love to see bills fans rushing to argue that our loss was crappier than some other teams bad loss lol. As if it isn't part of their argument that we struggled to beat Miami the 2nd time (but still beat them) in conjunction with the Jaguars loss.

At the end of the day, bills fan have gotten so used to the team sucking that they more actively engage in discussion when they do poorly than they do when they do well. They just can't wait to snipe the team on a bad day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Bruce Smith said:

Ok, and we were down 2 starters on our OL with a 3rd playing out of position, and missing Knox…I don’t hear the national media giving us a pass for that either!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Frankly, I think the comparasion is pretty worthless. However, I'll add that the Vegas spread for the Bills game was 14.5 or so. According to Vegas odds that is the biggest upset of the season. 

4 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Nobody picked Miami for the SuperBowl 

????

Ethan….dude were you drinking last night?

• Haha (+1) 1

They are both two win teams and both Buffalo/Baltimore suffered embarrassing losses. 

You seem to be driven to believe the Bills loss was worse and somehow the Dolphins are significantly better than the Jags….

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.