SNF: Bucs at Pats* 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

Just now, Warcodered said:

....so we'd want the Patriots lose to make it easier to win the division and have home playoff games....what does the Bucs losing do to help us?

The Pats are no threat to us in our division. Carolina or New Orleans could win division if Bucs lose 4-5 games. They have already lost one. Not winning division almost assures away playoff games after first week. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

AB needed to make that catch. Too much time for Mac Jones to throw about 13 straight check downs for them to make a 50-yard FG to win. 

Reminds me of my two favorite sayings by Napoleon.  Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake, and the only thing you can never regain is time.

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The Pats are no threat to us in our division. Carolina or New Orleans could win division if Bucs lose 4-5 games. They have already lost one. Not winning division almost assures away playoff games after first week. 

If they win they are one game back. I would say that's pretty much a threat. 

This is why us bills fans can't have nice things. We have one good season and all of a sudden our fans start acting crazy.

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

So what you don't want to play the Bucs in the Super Bowl...really? I mean that is so far down the line of uncontrollable things.

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

You brought up his traits like that was supposed to mean something. Allen didn't start looking like a QB until last season....

Not saying Jones has the same skills. But its week 4 and plenty here are acting like he needs to look like a SB caliber QB now.

No we aren't saying that.

We are saying Jones is playing well but how far  is checking down going to get you?

Traits do mean a lot. Josh struggled in his rookie year but showed a ton of traits. 

I am taking the high ceiling guy all day

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

If Bradys receivers actually catch the ball, this game would have been over already. 

Tons of dropped passes tonight. 

There were plenty of passes Brady threw off the tips of his wide outs hands

..n his receivers has nothing to do with how the rook is playing

• Disagree 1

Just now, Sharky7337 said:

If they win they are one game back. I would say that's pretty much a threat. 

This is why us bills fans can't have nice things. We have one good season and all of a sudden our fans start acting crazy.

They aren’t a threat. They’re a .500 team. At best. 

• Disagree 2

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

So what you don't want to play the Bucs in the Super Bowl...really? I mean that is so far down the line of uncontrollable things.

To me we are not going to be happy this year unless we go to or win the Super Bowl.  The two single biggest obstacles to winning it are playing AT KC and playing Bucs in the game. I’m pretty confident in any other scenario. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.