2021 NFL Draft Round 1 talk - Official thread

Am I way off to say that I hate when players don’t seem excited, regardless of what spot they get picked? 

Fields seemed annoyed that he “dropped.” You’re about to get ~$18MM before taking a single snap. Get excited with your family, dude. No one will think less of you for showing some real emotion. 

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Dallas about to get the best defensive player in the draft at 12?

I have to say, props to all the teams who've picked so far. All making good moves outside of denver maybe. 

And the chargers about to get arguably the best OT in the draft at 13.

Just now, stevestojan said:

Am I way off to say that I hate when players don’t seem excited, regardless of what spot they get picked? 

Fields seemed annoyed that he “dropped.” You’re about to get ~$18MM before taking a single snap. Get excited with your family, dude. No one will think less of you for showing some real emotion. 

happens all the time,  these guys know the situations they will be walking into with each team that possibly will take them.    some guys are worried about more than the money.     Waddle didnt seem happy either going to Miami,  mbe its cuz he knows Tua cant get him the ball?  dunno.    Gilmore wasnt happy when we took him,  and he played like it most of the time.   

guys get perfect scenarios in their minds and when it doesnt happen,   for some,  its hard to hide.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

No exacts since those dumb Bengals screwed it up. Couple of positional matches but wrong player. 

Glad they did it.  An OT made sense but Chase could be exceptional.

NFLN showed a play by Parsons that he crushed the QB.  What they don't say is the right tackle took the outside rusher and left him wide open.

Anyone in that position would have made that play.  Hate how they cherry pick plays.  Not saying he's not a good player.

Edited by davefan66