Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Its tied 2-2.  If she wanted to make a distraction she should have started this last night.

Or 10 years ago 

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHO THE EFF THIS LADY IS?!?!?!?

She’s on NFLN 

• Like (+1) 2

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHO THE EFF THIS LADY IS?!?!?!?

Analytics reporter for NFL network.

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Its tied 2-2.  If she wanted to make a distraction she should have started this last night.

And Skinner scored a goal.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Brennan Huff said:

THAT DOESNT HELP ME!!!! Seriously who the hell is she and why do we care what she’s saying l? I honestly don’t know and I’m sorry if I should 

Do you not have Google?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

THAT DOESNT HELP ME!!!! Seriously who the hell is she and why do we care what she’s saying l? I honestly don’t know and I’m sorry if I should 

She has an in on many different networks of information. A step or two below Adam Schefter.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Cynthia Frelund joined NFL Network in 2016 as an analytics expert, providing her unique insight into the game on NFL Fantasy LIVE, GameDay Morning, and more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

She does a football analytics section called "Game Theory" for NFL.  She makes weekly picks based on her analytics.  I actually don't know what her track record is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

I just don’t think the bills have the cap room to make it work.

I get it, they can re structure tre and dion.

But with Josh’s contract coming up, got to be careful about backloading too many contracts

That’s why the window is NOW. You have to strike while the QB is on the rookie deal.  Either he gets you there or you bust, but right NOW is when you go for it.

1 minute ago, DCofNC said:

That’s why the window is NOW. You have to strike while the QB is on the rookie deal.  Either he gets you there or you bust, but right NOW is when you go for it.

Josh can sign a team friendly deal like Pat Mahomes did seems very loyal to the Bills for all the flack they took for drafting him 

• Like (+1) 1